HANOI – HALONG – NINH BINH
4 Nights / 5 Days
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Meals as indicated: breakfast, lunch, dinner in program.
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees.
- Hotel in Hanoi (TWIN/DOUBLE/TRIPLE share)
- Package 1 night cruise in Halong Bay
- Boat trip in Tam Coc An
- Water and towels on the car
- Daily tip of 5 USD
DAY 1: HANOI ARRIVAL – CITY(PRIVATE)
Welcome at the airport on arrive by guide driver, transfer to hotel for check in procedure then free at leisure to relax.
Afternoon, take half day trip explore can’t missed attraction in Hanoi, including Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, visit the mausoleum and the president's humble house-on-stilts.
You will then transferred to the famous Temple of Literature which has been considered as Vietnam's first university and is the principal Confucian sanctuary in Vietnam.
At the end of the afternoon experience bustle and ancient Hanoi by visit Hanoi’s Old Quarter also known as the ‘36 streets’ by Electric car. Take a walking around HoanKiem Lake. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi.
DAY 2: HANOI - HOA LU – TAM COC (SIC)
Hoa Lu was the capital of Dai Co Viet nearly 10 centuries ago. The site is located in Truong Yen Commune, Hoa Lu District, Ninh Binh Province, about 100 km south of Hanoi. The area cover of 300 hectares, being surrounded by arc Rocky Mountains and magnificent scenery. The imperial city of Hoa Lu comprises of outer ramparts, inner ramparts, and southern ramparts.
90km drive south of Hanoi will lead you to Ninh Binh, the site of the one capital city of ancient Vietnam before Hanoi took its leading role in 11th century. The area is featured by lots of well-known sceneries, which include Tam Coc Caves and Hoa Lu ancient capital with the old temples dedicated to King Dinh & King Le reigned in 10th century.
The visit in Ninh Binh starts by a boat trip in Tam Coc where spectacular limestone karsts jut out from the green paddy fields reminding about Guilin (China) and Halong Bay of Vietnam, which gives this scenery the name “Halong-bay-on-land”. Further discovery in Ninh Binh will be continued in the site that used to be the kings’ palace in 10th century and now famous for the wooden relieves of the shady Dinh and Le temples. Late afternoon back to Hanoi to overnight.Overnight in Hanoi.
Meals: Breakfast - Lunch
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi
DAY 3: HANOI –HALONG CRUISE (SIC)
Have breakfast at the hotel then check out, take about 3hours driving by shuttle bus to Halong Bay with stops for sightseeing and break en route.
Check in onboard upon arrival, enjoy a welcome drink and cruise briefing before leaving the harbor for your cruise thru fascinating landscapes of Halong Bay.
A special lunch of fresh seafood and appetizing favorites will be served right away as you start to cruise passing dramatic islands.
Enjoy the spectacular view of Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay and this midafternoon you will take rowing boats or kayaks to discover the interesting daily lives of inhabitants at the Vung Vieng floating fishing village.
The rest of the day is for your relax on the top deck viewing the marvelous scenery of the bay or enjoy swimming in Halong Bay emerald water.
Later, take part in a cooking demonstration to learn something about Vietnamese food and dinner tonight is a scrumptious a la carte delight with a range of different options.
Overnight on board.
Meals: Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner
Accommodation: En-suite room on boat
DAY 4: HALONG BAY – HANOI (SIC)
Wake up to sights and sounds of the marvelous bay and enjoy a Tai Chi sessions on the top deck. Relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee or juice before taking an enormous buffet breakfast. Later you get transfer to Bo Hon Island for a visit to Amazing Cave, the largest and considered most beautiful limestone cave in Halong.
Back onboard, check out your cabin and enjoy an early lunch before you get back to the harbor.
Transfer back Hanoi city by shuttle bus. Check in hotel and free as your leisure.
Meals: Breakfast – Lunch - Dinner
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi
DAY 5: HANOI DEPARTURE – (PRIVATE)
Enjoy breakfast at hotel then free as your leisure until leaving to Hanoi airport for fly back home.
- Meals other than mentioned.
- Vietnam visa on arrival @ USD 25 PP
- Surcharge for peak season or compulsory Christmas, New Year Eve, Lunar holiday.
- Airport tax, international air-tickets
- Single room, personal expenses, insurance…
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Non-Availability Of The Quoted Hotel Rooms In The Same Price Will Lead To Increase In Holiday Price
- The Above Price Is Based On Minimum 2 Adults Travelling Together
- The Rate Of Exchange (R.O.E) Will Be The Prevailing Rate On The Day/Date Of Booking
- Rates Are Subject To Change Without Prior Notice
- The Above Price Is Not Valid For Travel During Trade Fair Period And Special Events
- Should The Period Of Travel, Or The Number Of Participants, Or The Type Of Accommodation, Or The Type Of Transport Or The Duration Of The Trip, Change The Quote Will Be Revised Accordingly
- Request For Early Check-In Or Late Check-Out Is To The Discretion Of The Hotel Unless Pre-Booked And Pre-Paid In Advance. International Hotel Check In Is 1400hrs And Checkout Would Be 1000hrs
- There Is No Refund For Any Non-Utilisation Of Any Services
- GST Is Applicable On The Above Cost
- At This Point Of Time No Services Are Confirmed And The Same Is Subject To Availability. Kindly Note That The Drivers Are Not Guides
- Cancellation Charges Applicable As Per Company Policy
- Passport Copies Of All The Passengers Are Must To Initiate The Booking
- We Will Not Be Liable For Claims Or Expenses Arising From Circumstances Beyond Our Control Such As Accidents, Injuries Delayed Or Cancelled Flights & Acts Or Forces Of Nature
- Porterage At Hotels, Apartment, Airports And Seaports, Tips, Laundry, Wines, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, All Items Of Personal Nature And Also Food And Drinks Not Forming Part Of The Touring Menu.
- Itinerary Validity and Content: This itinerary is valid until 30th Sept 2020, unless otherwise specified. Every effort has been made to ensure accuracy.
Children policies: (land service, without flight ticket)
- Child from 1- 3 yrs: Free of charge if sharing bed with parents
- Child from 4 – 6 yrs: 50% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parents’ room
- Child from 7 – 11 yrs: 75% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parents’ room - Child from 12 yrs up: pay as adult rate