- 4 NIGHT / 5 DAYS
2 Night Istanbul - 2 Night Antalya
- 4 Night Hotel Stay in Turkey
- 2 Night Istanbul & 2 Night Antalya
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Shared Transfer From Istanbul Atatürk Airport to Hotel
- Shared Transfer From Istanbul Hotel to Sabiha Gökçen International Airport
- Private Transfer From Antalya Airport to Hotel
- Private Transfer From Adalia Hotel to Antalya Airport
- Full Day Trip to Torry
- Phaselis Boat Tour
- All Sightseeing And Tours On Private & Sharing Basis
- All The Transfer, Excursion And Sightseeing As Included In The Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival ISTANBUL
Arrive At Airport & Transfer To Hotel. The Rest Of Day Is At Leisure So That You Can Relax After Your Long Haul Flight.
Day 2 - ISTANBUL
Full Day Excursion to Troy with English Speaking Guide:
Troy is a city which existed more than 4,000 years and known as the focal point of antiquated human advancements. Troy also known as Truva in Turkish is situated in Hisarlik close Canakkale area where the remaining parts of this once-extraordinary city can be gone to. You will see and find out about The Trojan Horse, Helen of Troy, The Trojan Wars, The fight amongst Achilles and Paris, The Sacrificial Altars, The Houses of Troy I, The Senate Building and The Odeon. Take the Odyssey travel with this day visit to a standout amongst the most celebrated urban communities ever. Visit the well known archeological and fanciful site of Troy, home of the Trojan Horse and Helen of Troy.
Day 3 - ANTALYA
This morning check out from hotel & transfer to airport to board a flight for Antalya. Arrive & transfer to hotel for check in.
Full day is free for leisure. Overnight stay in Antalya.
Day 4 - ANTALYA
Phaselis Boat Tour:
An unwinding day trip where you can appreciate a swim in the Mediterranean. You will board a watercraft from the Marina in Kemer which will take you along the Lycian drift where you will have the chance to dive yourself and swim in the completely clear blue waters of the Mediterranean.Phaselis is one of the old site is a standout amongst the most beguiling in the Lycia drift, and offers you the opportunity to meander among Roman and Byzantine remnants. Lunch will likewise be given on the vessel.
Day 5 - Departure
After breakfast, you checkout and transfer to Siem Reap International airport to catch your return flight with lots ofmemories to cherish for the lifetime.
- Airfare & Taxes
- Visa & Insurances charges
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Non-Availability Of The Quoted Hotel Rooms In The Same Price Will Lead To Increase In Holiday Price
- The Above Price Is Based On Minimum 2 Adults Travelling Together
- The Rate Of Exchange (R.O.E) Will Be The Prevailing Rate On The Day/Date Of Booking
- Rates Are Subject To Change Without Prior Notice
- The Above Price Is Not Valid For Travel During Trade Fair Period And Special Events
- Should The Period Of Travel, Or The Number Of Participants, Or The Type Of Accommodation, Or The Type Of Transport Or The Duration Of The Trip, Change The Quote Will Be Revised Accordingly
- Request For Early Check-In Or Late Check-Out Is To The Discretion Of The Hotel Unless Pre-Booked And Pre-Paid In Advance. International Hotel Check In Is 1400hrs And Checkout Would Be 1000hrs
- There Is No Refund For Any Non-Utilisation Of Any Services
- GST Is Applicable On The Above Cost
- At This Point Of Time No Services Are Confirmed And The Same Is Subject To Availability. Kindly Note That The Drivers Are Not Guides
- Cancellation Charges Applicable As Per Company Policy
- Passport Copies Of All The Passengers Are Must To Initiate The Booking
- We Will Not Be Liable For Claims Or Expenses Arising From Circumstances Beyond Our Control Such As Accidents, Injuries Delayed Or Cancelled Flights & Acts Or Forces Of Nature
- Porterage At Hotels, Apartment, Airports And Seaports, Tips, Laundry, Wines, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, All Items Of Personal Nature And Also Food And Drinks Not Forming Part Of The Touring Menu.