THAILAND (PATTAYA & BANGKOK)
4 NIGHT / 5 DAYS
- 2 Night Stay In Pattaya
- 2 Night Stay In Pattaya
- Sharing Transfer From Suvarnabhumi Or Don Muang Airport To Pattaya
- Sharing Transfer From Pattaya To Bangkok Hotel
- 4 Days Brea
- Activities In Pattaya (Alcazar Show - Pattaya Coral Island Tour - Tuxedo Illusion Magic Show)
- Activities In Bangkok (Half Day Temple Tour - Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha And Gems Gallery - Chao Phraya Cruise)
- Sharing Transfer From Bangkok To Airport
- All Toll, Parking Fees & Driver Allowance.
- All The Transfer, Excursion And Sightseeing As Included In The Itinerary
DAY 1 - ALCAZAR SHOW
Excellent show that you should definitely consider when heading to Pattaya. The costumes and sets are extravagant and fantastic. A lot of time and effort obviously went in to them. The performance is great though some performers have a lot more enthusiasm than others. It is all lip-synced but you get over that pretty quick.The show is a great value for money. We will surely get to experience the real culture and dance of Thailand on this show
DAY 2 - PATTAYA CORAL ISLAND TOUR AND TUXEDO ILLUSION MAGIC SHOW
The beautiful beaches of Koh Larn - an paradisal island located located west of Pattaya will surely make a perfect day trip to visit Coral Island by speed boat. Various Coral formations and the beautiful underwater life are the attractions here. Take this quirky opportunity to enjoy the various water Sports activities like Parachute , Water Scooter, Banana boat , Under sea walk etc., We can Spend the beautiful day on the beach swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing.,Tuxedo Magic Theater was the first theater magic of Thailand which is also listed in the House cast a magic world. This place is perfect for a family looking for a lover or a friend to a party. Many different kinds of magic shows performed here will blow your mind. Children are the major fans of this show. So, if you visit Thailand as a family be sure to take your kids to this great show.
DAY 3 - HALF DAY CITY TEMPLE(GOLDEN & MARBLE BUDDHA)
The Golden Buddha, known as Phra Phuttha Maha Suwana Patimakon. Located at the Wat Traimit houses the world's largest massive gold seated Buddha measuring nearly five metres in height and weighing five and a half tons. In the past, artisans crafted the Buddhas in gold and disguised them from invading armies by a covering of stucco and plaster. This temple gives a nique experience and pictures can never make justice to this temple. Commonly known as marble temple,Wat Benchamabophit the most modern and one of most beautiful of Bangkok's royal wats. The use of white marble from Italy and European designs combined with traditional Thai religious architecture. We must take a look at the roof which gives great views.
DAY 4 - GRAND PALACE, EMERALD BUDDHA AND GEMS GALLERY AND CHAO PHRAYA PRINCESS CRUISE WITH DINNER
On this tour we can learn about local culture with in-depth tours and activities; Encounter rich historical landmarks with expert guides. The grand palace of Thailand is the complex of buildings at the heart of Bangkok, Thailand. The palace has been the official residence of the Kings of Siam since 1782. There is also the world famous Emerald Buddha also known as Wat Phra Kaew at this complex, is regarded as the most sacred temple of in Thailand. We can also visit the gems gallery where we can see the large collection of precious stones. This is tour is a must to complete any Thailand holiday.,Dine on a stylish luxurious cruise with great views of the historical landmarks along the Chao Phraya River and experience the beautiful night sceneries with a romantic dinner in the middle of Bangkok.
DAY 5 - DEPARTURE
Enjoy Breakfast At Your Hotel. Later Today, Proceed To The Airport As This Fantastic Tour Comes To An End. Return Home With Wonderful Memories Of Your Tour.
- Airfare & Taxes
- Visa & Insurances charges
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Non-Availability Of The Quoted Hotel Rooms In The Same Price Will Lead To Increase In Holiday Price
- The Above Price Is Based On Minimum 2 Adults Travelling Together
- The Rate Of Exchange (R.O.E) Will Be The Prevailing Rate On The Day/Date Of Booking
- Rates Are Subject To Change Without Prior Notice
- The Above Price Is Not Valid For Travel During Trade Fair Period And Special Events
- Should The Period Of Travel, Or The Number Of Participants, Or The Type Of Accommodation, Or The Type Of Transport Or The Duration Of The Trip, Change The Quote Will Be Revised Accordingly
- Request For Early Check-In Or Late Check-Out Is To The Discretion Of The Hotel Unless Pre-Booked And Pre-Paid In Advance. International Hotel Check In Is 1400hrs And Checkout Would Be 1000hrs
- There Is No Refund For Any Non-Utilisation Of Any Services
- GST Is Applicable On The Above Cost
- At This Point Of Time No Services Are Confirmed And The Same Is Subject To Availability. Kindly Note That The Drivers Are Not Guides
- Cancellation Charges Applicable As Per Company Policy
- Passport Copies Of All The Passengers Are Must To Initiate The Booking
- We Will Not Be Liable For Claims Or Expenses Arising From Circumstances Beyond Our Control Such As Accidents, Injuries Delayed Or Cancelled Flights & Acts Or Forces Of Nature
- Porterage At Hotels, Apartment, Airports And Seaports, Tips, Laundry, Wines, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, All Items Of Personal Nature And Also Food And Drinks Not Forming Part Of The Touring Menu.