4 NIGHT / 5 NIGHT
2 Night Madrid - 2 Night Barcelona
- 2 Nights in Madrid with Breakfast
- 2 Nights in Barcelona with Breakfast
- Madrid Hop on hop off city tour
- Barcelona Hop on hop off city tour
- Shared Transfers to and from airports and hotels
- All The Transfer, Excursion And Sightseeing As Included In The Itinerary
Day 1- Arrive in Madrid
Welcome to Spain. Arrive at airport and transfer to hotel for your stay. You have rest of day at leisure. Overnight stay in Madrid.
Day 2 - MADRID
Hop on hop off tour
Today after breakfast proceed for hop on hop off tour. The funniest and easiest way to know the city on our double decker buses. With one ticket, you will be able to hop on and off the bus all day along the route of your choice or change to another, admiring the architectural and cultural magnificence of Madrid, with the commentaries offered through a headphones audio system in eleven different languages including English. The operational frequency, depending on the season of the year, ranges approximately between 8 and 15 minutes and every route takes about 80 min. The tour offers you 2 Hop-on Hop-off routes to customise your own tour of Madrid. Route number 1 (blue colour) covers the major sights of the city and the route number 2 (green colour) gives you easy access to many of Madrid's top museums, shops and attractions. Overnight stay in Madrid.
Day 3 - Barcelona
Today check out from hotel & proceed to Barcelona. Arrive & check in at hotel. Rest of the day is free for leisure. Overnight stay in Barcelona.
Day 4 - Barcelona
Hop on hop off tour
After breakfast proceed for hop on hop off tour. Discover the sights of Barcelona while travelling on a double-decker bus. This tour is operated by double-decker open-top buses offering the most convenient way to discover the most interesting museums and attractive sights this exciting city has to offer. You can get on and off as many times as you wish at any of the 44 stops, combining the three routes within the same ticket. Overnight stay in Barcelona.
Day 5 - Departure
After breakfast, you checkout and transfer to Barcelona airport to catch your return flight with lots ofmemories to cherish for the lifetime.
- Airfare & Taxes
- Visa & Insurances charges
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Non-Availability Of The Quoted Hotel Rooms In The Same Price Will Lead To Increase In Holiday Price
- The Above Price Is Based On Minimum 2 Adults Travelling Together
- The Rate Of Exchange (R.O.E) Will Be The Prevailing Rate On The Day/Date Of Booking
- Rates Are Subject To Change Without Prior Notice
- The Above Price Is Not Valid For Travel During Trade Fair Period And Special Events
- Should The Period Of Travel, Or The Number Of Participants, Or The Type Of Accommodation, Or The Type Of Transport Or The Duration Of The Trip, Change The Quote Will Be Revised Accordingly
- Request For Early Check-In Or Late Check-Out Is To The Discretion Of The Hotel Unless Pre-Booked And Pre-Paid In Advance. International Hotel Check In Is 1400hrs And Checkout Would Be 1000hrs
- There Is No Refund For Any Non-Utilisation Of Any Services
- GST Is Applicable On The Above Cost
- At This Point Of Time No Services Are Confirmed And The Same Is Subject To Availability. Kindly Note That The Drivers Are Not Guides
- Cancellation Charges Applicable As Per Company Policy
- Passport Copies Of All The Passengers Are Must To Initiate The Booking
- We Will Not Be Liable For Claims Or Expenses Arising From Circumstances Beyond Our Control Such As Accidents, Injuries Delayed Or Cancelled Flights & Acts Or Forces Of Nature
- Porterage At Hotels, Apartment, Airports And Seaports, Tips, Laundry, Wines, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, All Items Of Personal Nature And Also Food And Drinks Not Forming Part Of The Touring Menu.