4 NIGHTS / 5 DAYS
Exotic Shimla (2N) Manali (2N)
Package ID : NG 94829
Valid till September 2019
- 2 Nights Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis in Shimla
- 2 Nights Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis in Manali
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 04 Breakfast, 04 Lunch or 04 Dinner at the hotels mentioned
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TATA Indigo in Deluxe Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
DAY 1: Chandigarh Rly. Station/IXC Airport - Shimla (114 kms/4 hrs)
On arrival at Chandigarh Rly. Station/Airport transfer to Shimla (7238 fts / 2206 mts) – the former summer capital of British India & now a capital of Himachal Pradesh, set amidst the snowcapped shivalik mountain ranges offering some stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. Arrive and check-in to the hotel. Rest of the day free for leisure.Overnight stay at Manali.
DAY 2: Manali Local Sightseeing
After breakfast visit to Hadimba Devi Temple , Club House, Vashist Bath and Tibetan Monastery. Post lunch visit to Solang Valley, famous for its picturesque location and adventurous activities, enjoy lots of activities there i.e River Crossing/ Rock Climbing/ Rappelling / Paragliding/ Mountain Bike/ Zorbing/ Hot Air Ballooning / Pony Riding/ Cable Car etc. (at your own cost). Overnight in the hotel.
DAY 3: Manali to Shimla via Kullu
Today after breakfast we checkout from hotel and proceed for Shimla by Road (9 Hrs.). enroute visit Kullu Valley. When ever reach at Shimla check into your hotel & get fresh. Evening free for leisure & take your dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Shimla.
DAY 4: Shimla Local Sightseeing
After breakfast proceed for wonderful day excursion to Kufri. In Kufri enjoy a walk through thick ceder woods to Mahasu Pick for amazing view of mighty Himalayas. Enjoy Horse riding at your own cost. You can do wonderful photography also. Evening come back to the Resort & do some shopping at very famous Mall road of Shimla. Enjoy your dinner at Hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Shimla.
DAY 5: Shimla -Chandigarh
After breakfast proceed to Chandigarh airport for your onward journey
DESTINATION HOTEL MANALI Snow Peak Retreat SHIMLA Fairmount Hotel
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please reconfirm the rates before final confirmation, as rates are subject to change without prior information.
- This is just a quote; no reservations held yet or booking is not processed yet.
- Hotel, sightseeing, meals, transfer rate, etc. might change without any prior notice until and unless it been booked / confirmed from your end.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote.
- Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 11.00 AM.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period.
- At check-in, all guests will be required to present a major Credit Card for incidentals. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges.
- Quotation might change due to currencies and ROE fluctuation during confirmation and booking process.
- Overseas Air Travel and Tour Operators will not be liable for any Visa rejections and hotel cancellation policies would still stand as they are.