3 Nights / 4 Days
QUEEN OF HILLS - Shimla 3N
- 3 Nights Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis
- Meal Plan - Breakfast & Dinner.
- Exclusive AC vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
DAY 1: Delhi Rly. Station/ DEL Airport – Shimla (360 kms/10 hrs)
On arrival at Delhi Rly. Station/Airport, transfer to Shimla (7238 fts / 2206 mts) – the former summer capital of British India & now a capital of Himachal Pradesh, set amidst the snowcapped shivalik mountain ranges offering some stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. Arrive and check-in to the hotel. Rest of the day free for leisure.Overnight stay at Shimla.
DAY 2: Excursion to Kufri & Chail (94 kms/5 hrs one way)
After breakfast excursion to Kufri (9000 fts / 2800 mts)– famous for its Himalayan National Park, enjoy a pony or a yak ride (on your own) around the park. One can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri and visit Nag Devta Mandir. Later proceed to Chail. Then proceed to Chail – a picturesque hill station located amidst scented forests of chir pine and gigantic deodars. Chail is built on three hills - Rajgarh Hill, Pandhewa Hill &SadhTiba.Visit the world's highest cricket ground and ‘Sidh Baba ka Mandir. Evening back to the hotel.Overnight stay at Shimla.
DAY 3: Shimla Local Sightseeing
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing of various places in and around. Shimla mosques built in (1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Scandal Point, KaaliBaari temple and Jakhoo temple (if time permits). Evening is free to explore the famous
shopping Plaza of the North the Mall. Overnight stay at Shimla.
DAY 4: Shimla - Delhi Rly. Station/DEL Airport (360 kms/10 hrs)
After breakfast check-out from hotel and take the departure transfers to Delhi Rly. Station/Airport for your onward journey.
DESTINATION STANDARD SUPERIOR LUXURY SHIMLA Snow Lotus / Similar
Regency (Veg) /
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please reconfirm the rates before final confirmation, as rates are subject to change without prior information.
- This is just a quote; no reservations held yet or booking is not processed yet.
- Hotel, sightseeing, meals, transfer rate, etc. might change without any prior notice until and unless it been booked / confirmed from your end.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote.
- Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 11.00 AM.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period.
- At check-in, all guests will be required to present a major Credit Card for incidentals. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges.
- Quotation might change due to currencies and ROE fluctuation during confirmation and booking process.
- Overseas Air Travel and Tour Operators will not be liable for any Visa rejections and hotel cancellation policies would still stand as they are.
NO OF PAX DELUXE SUPERIOR LUXURY 02 PAX 16000 17000 20500 04 PAX 13000 14000 17500 06 PAX 11000 12000 15000 10 PAX 10500 11000 14500 EXTRA ADULT 4500 4900 6800 CHILD WITH BED 4000 4300 6200 CHILD WITHOUT BED 2000 2500 4200