5 Nights / 6 Days
2 Nights Mahe - 2 Nights Praslin
- 5 Nights Stay in Seychelles With Breakfast
- 3 Nights in Mahe
- 2 Nights in Praslin
- Shared Transfer From Seychelles International Airport to Mahe Hotel
- Shared Ferry Transfer From Mahe to Praslin
- Shared Transfer From Praslin Hotel to Seychelles International Airport
- All The Transfer, Excursion And Sightseeing As Included In The Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival in Seychelles International Airport
Welcome to Seychelles. Arrive at airport, Will be greeted by our representative upon Arrival and Shared transfer to Hotel. You have rest of day at leisure so That You Can Relax After Your Long Haul Flight. Overnight stay in Mahe
Day 2 - Mahe
Full Day Discovery Tour:
The island of Seychelles can be otherwise called as Land of Paradise. The chill climate with scenic locations of hills along the seaside will make you be in awe with the country. There are many world famous things to see in Seychelles, the oldest Tortoise - Aldabra giant tortoise, can be seen here. Seychelles is also famous for Seychelles Black Parrot. On this tour, you can go on a walk or travel on your own in the local area and discover the ambience and culture of the locals. You can taste their cuisine and enjoy the day to its fullest, thereby encountering the flora and fauna of Seychelles.
It is a day of wandering and discovering the island. You visit the capital city of Victoria, colonial plantation of 'Jardin du Roi' and Craft village. You can roam the streets of the local markets of the Albert Street. You can tickle your senses with the sight and aroma of the various herbs and spices, vegetables and fruits here. The local crafts and Creole Gold are on display for sale at the ‘Codevar building’. It lets you view the various infrastructures along with the replica of the London’s Clock tower. The tour continues to the southern tip of the island. Enjoy the historical insight with the tour to the colonial plantation continues of 'Jardin du Roi'. Slow down and relax on the return journey with a stop at the Craft village
Day 3 - Mahe
Full Day Peaks of Paradise:
Peaks of Paradise, as the name suggests, this tour will definitely make you wonder whether you are in a paradise. In this tour we can touch the native lands at the northern coast of Seychelles. Hills along the banks of sea is most beautiful thing to encounter. Many adventure activities like hiking and sailing in the sea are available. Seychelles is a country which offers everything in it in a very beautiful manner.
It is a day full of interaction with the nature. From trekking to snorkelling, you can experience everything. The trek starts from Danzilles and ends at Anse Major with the trail brimming with equisite flora and fauna. The guests then get on a cruise tosnorkelling sites where you can dive in with the marine life or be a spectator if you don’t wish to swim. You can then enjoy your Creola lunch served at the catamaran.
Day 4 - Praslin
Today after breakfast check out from hotel & transfer to Praslin by Ferry. Arrive & check in at hotel. Rest of the day is free for leisure. Overnight stay in Praslin.
Day 5 - Praslin
Full Day Vallee de Mai/Anse Lazio:
Vallee de Mai is an ancient location which is touted to be the place where Garden of Eden had existed. The largest nut known to man Coco-de mer still grows at this place. This place is an UNESCO world heritage location. We should be very lucky to be able to encounter these wonderful islands that are still untouched by mankind. If lucky we might even get to spot the mighty black parrot and the tiger chameleon indigenous to Seychelles. There are also many places to enjoy, the silver sandy beaches of Anse Lazio lined by turquoise blue sea is a Post Card perfect location. Do not miss this place.
Day 6 - Departure
After breakfast time to check out. Transfer to Seychelles International airport to catch your return flight with lots of memories to cherish for the lifetime.
- Airfare & Taxes
- Visa & Insurances charges
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Non-Availability Of The Quoted Hotel Rooms In The Same Price Will Lead To Increase In Holiday Price
- The Above Price Is Based On Minimum 2 Adults Travelling Together
- The Rate Of Exchange (R.O.E) Will Be The Prevailing Rate On The Day/Date Of Booking
- Rates Are Subject To Change Without Prior Notice
- The Above Price Is Not Valid For Travel During Trade Fair Period And Special Events
- Should The Period Of Travel, Or The Number Of Participants, Or The Type Of Accommodation, Or The Type Of Transport Or The Duration Of The Trip, Change The Quote Will Be Revised Accordingly
- Request For Early Check-In Or Late Check-Out Is To The Discretion Of The Hotel Unless Pre-Booked And Pre-Paid In Advance. International Hotel Check In Is 1400hrs And Checkout Would Be 1000hrs
- There Is No Refund For Any Non-Utilisation Of Any Services
- GST Is Applicable On The Above Cost
- At This Point Of Time No Services Are Confirmed And The Same Is Subject To Availability. Kindly Note That The Drivers Are Not Guides
- Cancellation Charges Applicable As Per Company Policy
- Passport Copies Of All The Passengers Are Must To Initiate The Booking
- We Will Not Be Liable For Claims Or Expenses Arising From Circumstances Beyond Our Control Such As Accidents, Injuries Delayed Or Cancelled Flights & Acts Or Forces Of Nature
- Porterage At Hotels, Apartment, Airports And Seaports, Tips, Laundry, Wines, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, All Items Of Personal Nature And Also Food And Drinks Not Forming Part Of The Touring Menu.