7 NIGHTS/ 8 DAYS
3 Nights Moscow - 4 Nights St Petersburg
Accommodation in 3 and 4 Star Properties
3 Nights in Moscow
4 Nights in St Petersburg
- All transfers indicated in the itinerary by car without the guide
- Fast train ticket Moscow- Saint Petersburg (economy class)
- Expected Hotels or similar category
- All day breakfast.
- The Museum Entrances as per itinerary
- English speaking guide throughout the tour.
FAST TRACK FEES INR 9,500 PER PERSON IF WITHIN 20 DAYS OF DEPARTURE.
Day 1. MOSCOW.
Arrival in Moscow. Meeting with English speaking guide. Transfer to hotel. Overnight at hotel. Due to the time of arrival, we can organize an activity, or simply have a splendid afternoon in the Russian capital. Night in Moscow.
Day 2. MOSCOW
Breakfast. City tour. During the tour, we walk through the most attractive areas of Moscow: Red Square, Lenin’s Mausoleum and St. Basil's Cathedral with its famous multicolored domes built by order of Tsar Ivan the Terrible; we will see the magnificent building of GUM or "Universal Top Shops", where historically the center of the country's largest trade was. Nearby is the famous Bolshoi Theater, the imposing building of the Lubyanka, the former KGB, close to the wonderful churches of the old Kitay Gorod. Next stop will be near the majestic Cathedral of Christ the Savior of the Patriarch of Moscow, the highest Orthodox Church in the world. We will visit Moscow Subway, opened in 1935 and considered as a true museum. Today it is the main means of transport in the city with 300 km of lines and 182 stations, 44 of which are considered the heritage of cultural heritage of the country. Night in Moscow.
Day 3. MOSCOW.
Breakfast. In the morning, we visit the territory of the ancient fortress called Kremlin, XII century. Even now, all the major organs of political and religious government are located on its territory. We visit the Assumption Cathedral, Cathedral Arkhanguelsky, the Belfry of Ivan the Great and other monuments. Night in Moscow.
Day 4. MOSCOW - SAINT PETERSBURG.
Breakfast. Transfer to the railway station for the fast train Sapsan. Arrival in St. Petersburg. Meeting with English speaking guide on the platform. Transfer to hotel. Accommodations.
Day 5. SAINT PETERSBURG.
Breakfast. In the morning we have city tour of St. Petersburg: Nevsky prospect we travel - the splendid Vasilievsky Island - the old port, the university area, the Theatre Square, we enter to the Church of St. Nicholas, district of Fyodor Dostoevsky, Saint Isaak 's Square and St. Isaac 's Cathedral with its huge columns of red granite, you will see the Battleship Aurora- old imperial Navy, whose cannon on October 25, 1917 marked the beginning of the Russian Revolution. Then we visit the Peter and Paul Fortress. In 1998 in a chapel of the Cathedral buried the remains of the last Russian Emperor Nicholas II and his family. Night in St. Petersburg.
Day 6. SAINT PETERSBURG.
Breakfast. In the morning we will visit the country's largest museum- Hermitage, you will walk through the Winter Palace, residence of the czars that consists of 5 buildings. Today the Hermitage remains one of the largest art galleries in the world. The Museum has a collection of paintings of the Italian, Flemish, French, Spanish painters etc. The works of Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael, Rembrandt, as well as Matisse, Gaugin, Van Gogh, Picasso etc. Free time on afternoon. Night in St. Petersburg.
Day 7. SAINT PETERSBURG.
Breakfast. Peterhof, also called Russian Versailles " was the main summer residence of the tsars. Located on the southern coast of the Gulf of Finland, by the sea and about 25 km from the city of St. Petersburg, it is undoubtedly one of the main attractions of the ancient imperial capital. It is a vast complex including the Grand Palace and the park to visit, and several minor pavilions and palaces scattered across the beautiful gardens. These have a special attraction with its 150 fountains and three waterfalls, along with the colorful " water games” , all ornate golden statues of incomparable beauty. Night in St. Petersburg.
Night in St. Petersburg.
Day 8. SAINT PETERSBURG.
Breakfast. Transfer to airport.
- Airfare & Taxes
- Insurances charges
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Non-Availability Of The Quoted Hotel Rooms In The Same Price Will Lead To Increase In Holiday Price
- The Above Price Is Based On Minimum 2 Adults Travelling Together
- The Rate Of Exchange (R.O.E) Will Be The Prevailing Rate On The Day/Date Of Booking
- Rates Are Subject To Change Without Prior Notice
- The Above Price Is Not Valid For Travel During Trade Fair Period And Special Events
- Should The Period Of Travel, Or The Number Of Participants, Or The Type Of Accommodation, Or The Type Of Transport Or The Duration Of The Trip, Change The Quote Will Be Revised Accordingly
- Request For Early Check-In Or Late Check-Out Is To The Discretion Of The Hotel Unless Pre-Booked And Pre-Paid In Advance. International Hotel Check In Is 1400hrs And Checkout Would Be 1000hrs
- There Is No Refund For Any Non-Utilisation Of Any Services
- GST Is Applicable On The Above Cost
- At This Point Of Time No Services Are Confirmed And The Same Is Subject To Availability.Kindly Note That The Drivers Are Not Guides
- Cancellation Charges Applicable As Per Company Policy
- Passport Copies Of All The Passengers Are Must To Initiate The Booking
- We Will Not Be Liable For Claims Or Expenses Arising From Circumstances Beyond Our Control Such As Accidents, Injuries Delayed Or Cancelled Flights & Acts Or Forces Of Nature
- Porterage At Hotels, Apartment, Airports And Seaports, Tips, Laundry, Wines, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, All Items Of Personal Nature And Also Food And Drinks Not Forming Part Of The Touring Menu.
- The Applicant must have a passport valid for the full period of stay in Russia. To keep up with any delay in the date of travel it should be valid for an additional 6 months.
- Two recent passport-size photographs (35 x 45 mm) with white background.
- A Covering Letter from the Applicant, explaining the purpose of the visit.
- Confirmed onward/ return air ticket.
- Tourist voucher (in original).
- Tourist confirmation (in Russian language) by a Russian travel agency registered with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation. The confirmation must show the Agency's Reference Number and Registration Number.
- The Visa Officer reserves the right to invite any Applicant for an interview in person.
- Processing time is 3 to 4 working days.
- Visa can be processed the same day as well, on the payment of extra charges.