4 NIGHTS / 5 DAYS
- 04 nights accommodation in Cusco
- Peru tourist visa
- All necessary transportation on SIC
- Daily Breakfast & 02 Lunch
- Round-trip train tickets to Machu Picchu
- Admission to all major monuments and sightseeing attractions as highlighted in itinerary
DAY 1: Cusco:
Once at the Cusco airport, a transportation service takes you to your hotel. Representative will guide you around the attractions and facilities that the city has. Overnight in Cusco.
DAY 2: Cuscos:
Breakfast at the hotel and free morning. The tour begins in Coricancha, also known as ‘The Temple of the Sun’, which was built by order of Inca Pachacuti and at the arrival of the Spaniards became the basis for the construction of the Santo Domingo Convent. Walk to the Cathedral, the most imposing monument of the Main Square. Afterwards, head to Sacsayhuamán, one of the emblematic buildings of the Incas. Continue to Qenqo, an archaeological complex of religious use, where agricultural rituals were held. To conclude the tour, visit Puka Pukara, seven kilometres from the city. Puka Pukara, which means ‘red fort,’ was an architectural complex of supposed military use with multiple environments, plazas, baths, aqueducts, and towers. It is believed that it was used by the Inca entourage while the leader rested in Tambomachay. Transfer back to the hotel. Overnight in Cuscos.
DAY 3: Cusco:
After breakfst, transfer to the Pisac market which consists of dozens of stalls that display and offer products worked by the residents of the area. Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant and continue your way to Ollantaytambo. The town of Ollantaytambo is a typical example of the urban Inca planning, still inhabited as before. Transfer back to Cusco at the end of the tour. Overnight in Cusco.
MEAL: Breakfast, Lunch
DAY 4: Cuscos – Machu Picchu – Cusco:
Today after breakfast, transfer to the train station. Your trip to Machu Picchu starts with a train ride to the town of Aguas Calientes. At arrival take a a short trip by bus to Machu Picchu, a masterpiece of engineering and architecture that served as a sanctuary and resting place for Inca Pachacuti. Machu Picchu means ‘Old Mountain’, and was named a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. It is also one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. Return by bus to Aguas Calientes at the end of the tour. Transfer to the Aguas Calientes station during the afternoon to take the train back to Cusco.
MEAL: Breakfast, Lunch
DAY 5: Cuscos Departure:
After breakfast, a transportation service transfers you from the selected hotel to the airport. Assistance of a representative along the way.
MEAL: Breakfast, Lunch
- Peru has a VAT refund policy for tourist and In the event of no-shows or cancellations, there will be a surcharge of 18% (VAT – value added tax) on top of the package rates mentioned above along with the cancellation charges if any.
- Expenses of a personal nature. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during meals. Meals not stated in the program
- International tickets to Peru
- Domestic air tickets
- International and domestic airport departure taxes
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Non-Availability Of The Quoted Hotel Rooms In The Same Price Will Lead To Increase In Holiday Price
- The Above Price Is Based On Minimum 2 Adults Travelling Together
- The Rate Of Exchange (R.O.E) Will Be The Prevailing Rate On The Day/Date Of Booking
- Rates Are Subject To Change Without Prior Notice
- The Above Price Is Not Valid For Travel During Trade Fair Period And Special Events
- Should The Period Of Travel, Or The Number Of Participants, Or The Type Of Accommodation, Or The Type Of Transport Or The Duration Of The Trip, Change The Quote Will Be Revised Accordingly
- Request For Early Check-In Or Late Check-Out Is To The Discretion Of The Hotel Unless Pre-Booked And Pre-Paid In Advance. International Hotel Check In Is 1400hrs And Checkout Would Be 1000hrs
- There Is No Refund For Any Non-Utilisation Of Any Services
- GST Is Applicable On The Above Cost
- At This Point Of Time No Services Are Confirmed And The Same Is Subject To Availability. Kindly Note That The Drivers Are Not Guides
- Cancellation Charges Applicable As Per Company Policy
- Passport Copies Of All The Passengers Are Must To Initiate The Booking
- We Will Not Be Liable For Claims Or Expenses Arising From Circumstances Beyond Our Control Such As Accidents, Injuries Delayed Or Cancelled Flights & Acts Or Forces Of Nature
- Porterage At Hotels, Apartment, Airports And Seaports, Tips, Laundry, Wines, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, All Items Of Personal Nature And Also Food And Drinks Not Forming Part Of The Touring Menu.
- Passport with a minimum validity of six months after expected date of arrival to Peru.
- Photocopy of the front and back sides of passport.
- Two (DGC 005) forms duly typed or handwritten, in block letters and using black ink.
- Three recent coloured, passport-size photographs (4.3 X 3.5 cm) with white background. The face size should cover between 70% - 80% of the photograph.
- Cover letter duly signed by the applicant.
- If employed, the applicant must present a non-objection certificate furnished by the employer, indicating the date they joined the organization, as well as the purpose and the time of their stay in Peru.
- Round-trip ticket reservation to Peru.
- Day by day detailed itinerary while in Peru.
- Hotel reservation(s) in Peru.
- Proof of financial solvency, e.g. bank statements, fixed deposits. These are required even if the trip is sponsored.
- Personal Income Tax Return (ITR) of Form 16 (1 year), if applicable.
- In case of sponsored trips:
- Sponsor in Peru or India should present a guarantee letter attesting that he or she will be responsible to bear some or all costs of boarding and lodging of the applicant, or repatriation, if needed.
- Valid identification document of the sponsor, e.g. Peruvian DNI, Aadhar card, Passport or any other valid national identification document.
- Proof of financial solvency of the sponsor, e.g. bank statements, fixed deposit.