6 NIGHTS / 7 DAYS
2 Night Auckland - 1 Night Rotorua - 3 Night Queenstown
- 6 Night stay at 3 Star Hotel
- Daily Breakfast at hotel
- Sharing Transfer From Aukland Airport to Aukland Hotel
- Sharing Transfer From Aukland Hotel to Rotorua Hotel
- Sharing Transfer From Rotorua Hotel to Rotorua Regional Airport
- Sharing Transfer From Queenstown Airport to Queenstown Hotel
- Sharing Transfer From Queenstown Hotel to Queenstown Airport
- Entry to Aukland Sky Tower
- Visit to Tiritiri Matangi Island With Guide
- Visit Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife Park
- Visit Waimangu Volcanic Valley
- Gondola Ride in Queenstown
- Safari of the Scenes - Wakatipu Basin
- All Sightseeing And Tours On Sharing Basis
- All The Transfer, Excursion And Sightseeing As Included In The Itinerary
Day 1 - AUKLAND
Arrive At Aukland Airport & Transfer To Hotel. At evening Visit to Sky Tower Including Sky Deck. "At 328 metres, the Sky Tower is the tallest man-made structure in New Zealand and offers breathtaking views for up to 80kilometres in every direction. Glass-fronted elevators take visitors up to the observation levels in only 40 seconds, traveling at 18kilometres per hour along the way. The main observation level provides a 360 degree view of Auckland".
Day 2 - AUKLAND
Tiritiri Matangi Island & Guided Walk
Tiri, as this island is known locally, is a conservation success story. Working with the Department of Conservation, volunteers eradicated all introduced pests from the island. As you explore the island, native bellbirds (korimako) perch and sing just a metre or two away. Once thought to be extinct, large flightless takahe meander right up to you like family pets. Tiny native stitchbirds, blissfully unaware of their perilously low numbers, flit from branch to branch along the edge of the tracks. Other rare species include the kokako, brown teal and little spotted kiwi.The romantic 1864 lighthouse and the old keeper's house mark the highest point on the island. This is a great place to pause for a snack while you soak up the view.The well maintained tracks pass through forested areas and along wave-pounded cliffs to quiet sheltered beaches. Nesting boxes mark the homes of the little blue penguins that breed in the rushes at the top of the beach.The visitor centre on the island provides tea and coffee only, so pack plenty of food. And bring a camera, because you'll seldom get this close to endangered birds in the wild. Binoculars and good walking shoes are also recommended.
Day 3 - ROTORUA
Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife Park with Kiwi Encounter & Waimangu Volcanic Valley Walk
After Breakfast Transfer from Aukland hotel to Rotorua Hotel
At 3 pm after Rotorua hotel check in - Discover Rainbow Springs Nature Park and meet some of the captivating creatures that call New Zealand home. Your pre-purchased day pass includes a guided tour, unlimited rides on the Big Splash, and entry to the nocturnal kiwi enclosure. Explore the geothermal landscape of Rotorua at your own pace on a self-guided walk or hike at Waimangu Volcanic Valley. Explore the world’s youngest geothermal site with lush valleys, native flora and fauna, hot springs and more.
Day 4 - QUEENSTOWN
Rotorua To Queensland & a Cable Car Ride in Queensland
After Breakfast Transfer to Rotorua Airport to Board Flight to Queenstown. Shared transfer From Queenstown Airport to Queentown hotel and after check in at Queenstown Hotel, At 4 PM a Cable Car Ride in Queensland.
Day 5 - QUEENSTOWN
Safari of the Scenes - Wakatipu Basin
An adventure safari packed with breathtaking scenery, thrilling 4WD action whilst discovering LOTR filming locations. Visit the filming locations of Minas Tirith, Misty Mountains, the Pillars of the Kings (Argonath), Gladden Fields, the Ford of Bruinen and more. Travel a historic gold mining road, following the Arrow River, stop for a refreshing morning or afternoon tea and the
opportunity to try your hand at gold panning. Take in the spectacular panoramic views over the Wakatipu Basin.
Day 6 - QUEENSTOWN
Full day is free for leisure. Overnight stay in Queenstown.
Optional - One can enjoy bungee jumping, jet boating, white water rafting, gondola rides at an additional cost
Day 7 - Depature
After Breakfast, You Checkout And Transfer To Airport To Catch Your Return Flight With Lots Of Memories To Cherish For The Lifetime.
- Airfare & Taxes
- Visa & Insurances charges
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Non-Availability Of The Quoted Hotel Rooms In The Same Price Will Lead To Increase In Holiday Price
- The Above Price Is Based On Minimum 2 Adults Travelling Together
- The Rate Of Exchange (R.O.E) Will Be The Prevailing Rate On The Day/Date Of Booking
- Rates Are Subject To Change Without Prior Notice
- The Above Price Is Not Valid For Travel During Trade Fair Period And Special Events
- Should The Period Of Travel, Or The Number Of Participants, Or The Type Of Accommodation, Or The Type Of Transport Or The Duration Of The Trip, Change The Quote Will Be Revised Accordingly
- Request For Early Check-In Or Late Check-Out Is To The Discretion Of The Hotel Unless Pre-Booked And Pre-Paid In Advance. International Hotel Check In Is 1400hrs And Checkout Would Be 1000hrs
- There Is No Refund For Any Non-Utilisation Of Any Services
- GST Is Applicable On The Above Cost
- At This Point Of Time No Services Are Confirmed And The Same Is Subject To Availability. Kindly Note That The Drivers Are Not Guides
- Cancellation Charges Applicable As Per Company Policy
- Passport Copies Of All The Passengers Are Must To Initiate The Booking
- We Will Not Be Liable For Claims Or Expenses Arising From Circumstances Beyond Our Control Such As Accidents, Injuries Delayed Or Cancelled Flights & Acts Or Forces Of Nature
- Porterage At Hotels, Apartment, Airports And Seaports, Tips, Laundry, Wines, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, All Items Of Personal Nature And Also Food And Drinks Not Forming Part Of The Touring Menu.