3 NIGHTS / 4 DAYS
3 Nights - Amsterdam
- 3 Nights Stay in Amsterdam With Breakfast
- Shared Transfer from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol to Hotel
- Shared Transfer From Hotel to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- Amsterdam bus and boat Tour
Hop on Hop off bus tour to Cheese, Windmills & Dutch Villages
- All The Transfer, Excursion And Sightseeing As Included In The Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival to Amsterdam
Welcome to Netherlands. Arrive at airport, Shared transfer to Hotel. You have rest of day at leisure so That You Can Relax After Your Long Haul Flight.
Day 2 - Amsterdam
Amsterdam touristic bus and boat Tour:
Live the ultimate Amsterdam experience with this combined tour of the streets and canals of the city. Hop onto a double-decker open top bus to swiftly see all of the most famous landmarks. But there are two sides to every story; that is why this tour then invites you to step onto an additional canal cruise, so that you can see the beauty of the Dutch capital from the water. Both these tours are a great way to see Amsterdam’s iconic sites and neighbourhoods, but also to locate all of its most interesting museums. In the world-famous Van Gogh Museum you can see all of the Dutch painter’s most renowned works of art, from his Sunflowers to his many self-portraits. On the other hand, you can learn all about the heart-rending story of the Jewish community in Holland by visiting the home that belonged to the famous child diarist Anne Frank. As you see, Amsterdam is a city positively brimming with museums, from the History Museum to the House of Rembrandt. It even has its own branch of Madame Tussaud’s!
The canal cruise gives you the chance to admire the beauty of this city from a new point of view. As you slowly glide along the waters of the canal, contemplate the highly ornamented facades of buildings that date as far back as the 16th century. Truly, a visit to Amsterdam is an enriching cultural experience.
Meeting/ pick-up point: Stop 1 - Central Station.
Duration: Validity: 24 hours. Bus route: 60 min. and Canal Cruise: 75 min.
Start/opening time: 10am.
End/closing time: 5pm.
Audioguide available in English
Day 3 - Amsterdam
Hop on Hop off Cheese, Windmills & Dutch Villages Tour:
See the superb scene with your own particular eyes as you jump on the agreeable transport that will take you inside 15 minutes to the farmland only north of Amsterdam. The visit incorporates nine stops which all guarantee a one of a kind sight into Dutch history and convention. you can bounce off as regularly as you wish and live it up guided strolling visits with a sound guide or simply stroll around and appreciate the run of the mill recorded towns. Spending to such an extent or as meager time at each stop gives you adaptability that can't be discovered somewhere else.
Day 4 - Departure
After breakfast time to check out. Transfer to airport to catch your return flight with lots of memories to cherish for the lifetime.
- Airfare & Taxes
- Visa & Insurances charges
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Non-Availability Of The Quoted Hotel Rooms In The Same Price Will Lead To Increase In Holiday Price
- The Above Price Is Based On Minimum 2 Adults Travelling Together
- The Rate Of Exchange (R.O.E) Will Be The Prevailing Rate On The Day/Date Of Booking
- Rates Are Subject To Change Without Prior Notice
- The Above Price Is Not Valid For Travel During Trade Fair Period And Special Events
- Should The Period Of Travel, Or The Number Of Participants, Or The Type Of Accommodation, Or The Type Of Transport Or The Duration Of The Trip, Change The Quote Will Be Revised Accordingly
- Request For Early Check-In Or Late Check-Out Is To The Discretion Of The Hotel Unless Pre-Booked And Pre-Paid In Advance. International Hotel Check In Is 1400hrs And Checkout Would Be 1000hrs
- There Is No Refund For Any Non-Utilisation Of Any Services
- GST Is Applicable On The Above Cost
- At This Point Of Time No Services Are Confirmed And The Same Is Subject To Availability. Kindly Note That The Drivers Are Not Guides
- Cancellation Charges Applicable As Per Company Policy
- Passport Copies Of All The Passengers Are Must To Initiate The Booking
- We Will Not Be Liable For Claims Or Expenses Arising From Circumstances Beyond Our Control Such As Accidents, Injuries Delayed Or Cancelled Flights & Acts Or Forces Of Nature
- Porterage At Hotels, Apartment, Airports And Seaports, Tips, Laundry, Wines, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, All Items Of Personal Nature And Also Food And Drinks Not Forming Part Of The Touring Menu.