7 NIGHTS / 8 DAYS
- 04 nights accommodation in Mexico
- 01 night accommodation in Taxco
- 02 nights accommodation in Acapulco
- Tourist Visa
- Daily breakfast; 01 Lunch; 01 Dinner
- Arrival and departure transfers in Mexico
- Land transportation from Mexico City – Taxco – Acapulco
- Departure transfer from Hotel in Acapulco – Bus station
- Bus Ticket from Acapulco – Mexico
- Arrival transfer from Bus station— Hotel in Mexico
- Mexico City Tour
- Cliff Drive show with Dinner (Without transfer)
- Full day Guadalupe shrine & Teotihuacan Pyramids with lunch (except on 12 Dec)
- Acapulco yacht Cruise with open bar (With Transfer from Hotel – Pier – Hotel)
- English speaking guide
- Lodging taxes
DAY 01: Mexico City:
Welcome at the airport, transfer to the hotel of your choice. Overnight in Mexico City
DAY 02: Mexico City:
After breakfast, start your city tour visiting the Cultural and Historic Heritage downtown district where you will find the National Palace and its beautiful murals painted by the great muralist Diego Rivera, the constitution square or “Zocalo”, the Main Aztec Temple and the Metropolitan Cathedral as well as some of the main avenues. Later, you will visit Chapultepec Park and one of the most important Residential areas of Mexico City, and the “Pink Zone”. Return to the hotel and rest of the day free. Overnight in Mexico City .
Day 03: Mexico City – Taxco:
After breakfast, travel to Cuernavaca, the City of Eternal Spring time, for a panoramic tour of the city, visiting one of the oldest Cathedrals on the American continent, the Palace of Cortes, etc. Continue to the beautiful city of Taxco “World Silver Capital”, to see the famous parish church of Santa Prisca with its impressive baroque Churriguerresque style. You will walk through Taxco´s lovely cobble stoned streets and admire the silver-art, work made by craftsmen. Overnight in Taxco.
Day 04: Taxco – Acapulco: After breakfast, depart to the paradise port of Acapulco. Aarrival and Check in. In the evening you can enjoy Cliff Drive show with Dinner. The Club “La Perla” is located in La Quebrada, the most famous place in Acapulco, and it is here where passengers can admire the famous Cliff divers show, enjoying a delicious and international menu. Overnight in Acapulco.
Meal: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 05: Acapulco:
After breakfast, Departure to the pier where you will take the “Bonanza” yacht cruise; a three hour trip around the most beautiful bay in the world within a Familiar environment companied by your friends and family members, it includes an open free domestic drink bar onboard, live and recorded music, animator, contests and surprises. Overnight in Acapulco.
Day 06: Acapulco – Mexico City:
After breakfast, return to Mexico City. Rest of the day free. Overnight in Mexico City.
Day 07: Mexico City:
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy full day Guadalupe shrine & Teotihuacan Pyramids with lunch. You will begin journey visiting the Square of the three cultures, where the past and the present mix, we will also visit the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Patroness of America, continue to the impressive archaeological zone of Teotihuacan, to admire the monumental Pyramids of the Sun and the Moon, the temple of Quetzalpapalotl, the citadel and the avenue of the dead. You will also visit an arts & crafts center. Rest of the evening at leisure. Overnight in Mexico City.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 08: Mexico City:
After breakfast, at the time indicated, transfer to the airport to board your return flight home.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Non-Availability Of The Quoted Hotel Rooms In The Same Price Will Lead To Increase In Holiday Price
- The Above Price Is Based On Minimum 2 Adults Travelling Together
- The Rate Of Exchange (R.O.E) Will Be The Prevailing Rate On The Day/Date Of Booking
- Rates Are Subject To Change Without Prior Notice
- The Above Price Is Not Valid For Travel During Trade Fair Period And Special Events
- Should The Period Of Travel, Or The Number Of Participants, Or The Type Of Accommodation, Or The Type Of Transport Or The Duration Of The Trip, Change The Quote Will Be Revised Accordingly
- Request For Early Check-In Or Late Check-Out Is To The Discretion Of The Hotel Unless Pre-Booked And Pre-Paid In Advance. International Hotel Check In Is 1400hrs And Checkout Would Be 1000hrs
- There Is No Refund For Any Non-Utilisation Of Any Services
- GST Is Applicable On The Above Cost
- At This Point Of Time No Services Are Confirmed And The Same Is Subject To Availability. Kindly Note That The Drivers Are Not Guides
- Cancellation Charges Applicable As Per Company Policy
- Passport Copies Of All The Passengers Are Must To Initiate The Booking
- We Will Not Be Liable For Claims Or Expenses Arising From Circumstances Beyond Our Control Such As Accidents, Injuries Delayed Or Cancelled Flights & Acts Or Forces Of Nature
- Porterage At Hotels, Apartment, Airports And Seaports, Tips, Laundry, Wines, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, All Items Of Personal Nature And Also Food And Drinks Not Forming Part Of The Touring Menu.
- Holders of valid visa of the United States of America (any nationality) shall not require visa to enter Mexico with tourist, transit and business purposes only.
- Legal Permanent Residents of USA, Canada, Japan, United Kingdom and Schengen States do not require visa for enter Mexico with tourist, transit and business purposes.
- Holders of Diplomatic or Official indian passports do not require a visa to enter Mexico for 90 days.
- Official/Clergy of Religious organization require prior authorization granted by the Immigration Authority of Mexico (Instituto Nacional de Migración, INM).
- Personal presence of the applicant is mandatory for biometric process and interview.
- The Embassy of Mexico does NOT accept denomination of rupees 500 and 1000 for consular fee.
- The Consular Section is open from Monday to Friday, and is closed on the last working day of every month.
- The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of application. It is mandatory to have two blank pages facing each other for the visa stamping.
- One visa form (photocopy allowed) duly filled and signed by the Applicant. The form should be printed back to back.
- A migration form with the thumb impression of the traveler given at the Embassy.
- One passport-size photograph (4.5 cm X 3.5 cm) with white background without glasses.
- Covering letter given by your organization and duly signed by the competent authority.
- Confirmed return air ticket.
- Hotel confirmation.
- Visa of countries to be visited or transited before and after the stay in Mexico.
- Proof of holding a permanent position in a Government, Educational or any other established Company or Organization.
- Proof of financial solvency like Income Tax Returns (last 3 years), Credit Card, Bank statements (last 6 months), property papers or foreign exchange endorsement on passport. If economically dependant, adequate supporting documents to this effect are required.
- All documents (covering letter, invitation, financial documents etc) should have complete name of the Applicant as per his/her passport.
- Visa is valid for 90 days with a maximum stay of 60 days allowed.
- No visa will be granted on passports without a prior visa of other countries.
- Visas are normally issued in two working day when formalities are duly completed.