MANALI & CHANDIGARH
4 Nights/5 Days
MYSTIC MANALI (3N) WITH CHANDIGARH (1N).
- 4 Nights Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan - Breakfast & Dinner.
- Exclusive AC vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
DAY 1: Chandigarh Rly. Station/IXC Airport - Manali (290 kms/9 hrs)
On arrival at Chandigarh Rly. Station/Airport, transfer to Manali (13500 fts / 4115 mts) – a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh, on the bank of Beas River. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Arrive and check-in to the hotel. Overnight stay at Manali.
DAY 2: Manali Local Sightseeing
After breakfast proceed for Manali Local sightseeing, covering Hidimba Temple, Tibetan monastery, Manu Temple, Vashist Temple, Handicraft Centre and Club House. Evening free for shopping and stroll along the streets of Manali for a relaxing experience. Afterwards, return back to the hotel. Overnight stay at Manali.
DAY 3: Excursion to Solang Valley & Rohtang Pass (56 kms/3 hrs one way)
After early breakfast enjoy a breathtaking drive to Rohtang Pass* (At own cost). Situated at an altitude of 3979 mtrs above sea level and 51 kms outside Manali is the mighty Rohtang Pass - the gateway to Lahaul-Spiti valley. If roads to Rohtang Pass are closed, then visit upto Snow Point where ponies / horses can be hired directly. The Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. On you’re descends to Manali, halt at the Marhi, Ralha falls, Nehru Kund and also visit Solang Valley, where you can opt for adventure sports like Para Gliding, Zorbing or Skiing (subject to snow) on direct - payment basis. After completing the sightseeing, back to the hotel and rest for some time. Later, go for an evening walk in the Mall Road, which is among the most famous attractions of this place. This road with numerous shops, branded outlets,
eateries is the best place to spend an evening in leisure. Thereafter, return to the hotel and overnight stay at Manali.
*Note: Excursion to Rohtang is not included in the itinerary because NGT has restricted the number of vehicle to this place and it entirely depends upon the permission on a particular day. In that case travelling expenses to Rohtang Pass will be borne by the client.
DAY 4: Manali - Chandigarh (291 kms/10 hrs)
After breakfast transfer to Chandigarh (1053 fts / 321 mts) - the 1st planned modern city of India designed by the French architect Le Corbusier. It serves as a capital of the states of Punjab and Haryana. The city was named after the mother goddess of power, Chandi, whose temple Chandimandu is a feature of the new city. If time permits, you can go for some shopping on your own. Visit Sector 17 and 22 that are some of the popular shopping zones of Chandigarh. Overnight stay at Chandigarh.
DAY 5: Hotel - Chandigarh Rly. Station/IXC Airport
After breakfast check-out from hotel visit, Rock Garden, Rose Garden and Sukhna Lake and take the departure transfers to
Chandigarh Rly. Station/Airport for your onward journey.
LUXURY MANALI Prini Palace/Holiday
Heaven (Pure Veg)/
Akash Regency /Similar
Indraprastha Resort/Grand View /similar
CHANDI-GARH Palmdale (Veg) /Similar Swan /Similar Hotel Madellion
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please reconfirm the rates before final confirmation, as rates are subject to change without prior information.
- This is just a quote; no reservations held yet or booking is not processed yet.
- Hotel, sightseeing, meals, transfer rate, etc. might change without any prior notice until and unless it been booked / confirmed from your end.
- The change in dates will attract re-quote.
- Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 11.00 AM.
- The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period.
- At check-in, all guests will be required to present a major Credit Card for incidentals. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges.
- Quotation might change due to currencies and ROE fluctuation during confirmation and booking process.
- Overseas Air Travel and Tour Operators will not be liable for any Visa rejections and hotel cancellation policies would still stand as they are.
NO OF PAX DELUXE SUPERIOR LUXURY 02 PAX 15500 16500 19500 04 PAX 14000 15000 18000 06 PAX 11000 12000 15500 08 PAX 11000 12000 15500 10 PAX 10500 11500 14500 EXTRA ADULT 5300 6800 9800 CHILD WITH BED 4700 6200 9200 CHILD WITHOUT BED 2700 3500 5300