4 NIGHTS / 5 DAYS
- 04 nights accommodation
- Schengen Visa.
- Daily Breakfast
- Return airport transfers on PVT basis
- Tours on SIC**
- Handling Fee
DAY 1 Malta:
Arrive at the airport. Transfer to your hotel and check-in. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 2 – 4 Malta:
Breakfast at the hotel. You can discover Malta by choosing 2 tours from below options as per their operational days. Remaining one day at your leisure to explore the city on your own or do some shopping. Overnight at the hotel.
Valletta & the Malta Experience (Monday): Guided tour through the vibrant streets of Valletta will allow you to discover the beauty and charm of the fortified city built by the Knights in 1566. The Order of St. John ruled over the islands for 268 years and left a unique cultural legacy of which Valletta is the prime example. You first enjoy a breathtaking view of the Grand Harbour from the Upper Barracca Gardens. Then visit St. John’s Co-Cathedral, including the Caravaggio masterpieces in the Oratory, the Flemish tapestries and the church museum. The Co-Cathedral houses one of the most beautiful marble inlaid floors in the world. Going down Republic Street you will walk past the Grand Masters’ Palace and the recently restored St. George’s Square before watching the Malta Experience, an audiovisual show where Malta’s history throughout the centuries is brought back to life.
Mdina tour with Lunch (Tuesday): Today’s excursion takes us to the central part of Malta, dominated by the medieval fortified city of Mdina, Malta’s former capital city. The narrow, winding streets, dating back to medieval times, lead to the imposing bastions, commanding a magnificent panorama of the island. On the way there, you will discover different styles of architecture, including Siculo-Norman palaces and other baroque buildings of great historical importance. Time stands still in this ‘Silent City’ which is a film-maker’s paradise. Leaving Mdina through Greeks’ Gate, stop at the early Christian catacombs in Rabat before proceeding to the cliffs at Dingli. After lunch we will visit the San Anton botanical gardens situated near the Presidential Palace, which you will be able to admire from outside. We shall also spend time at the crafts Centre at Ta’ Qali. At the end of the tour, allow us to astound you with Mosta’s majestic dome, one of Europe’s largest.
Three Cities tour (Wednesday): Discover the Grand Harbour area opposite Valletta was known as the Three Cities – Vittoriosa, Cospicua and Senglea, where the Knights of St. John first settled in 1530. Driving past Cospicua reach Vittoriosa for a walking tour through the narrow streets in the shade of historic buildings, including the first auberges of the various langue’s of the Order. At the Vittoriosa waterfront take a typical harbour boat (dghajsa) for a tour of the colorful harbour creeks. From the Senglea Garden, situated at the tip of the peninsula, enjoy a stunning 360° view of the Grand Harbour, including the impressive Fort Sant Angelo from where Grand Master La Valette led the defense of the island during the Great Siege of 1565.
Gozo tour with Lunch (Thursday/Saturday): After a short twenty-minute ferry crossing you will reach Mgarr harbour, which immediately sets the pace to Gozo’s unique atmosphere. Your guide will lead you around the Megalithic temples of Ggantija, the oldest free-standing monuments in the world, pre-dating the Pyramids of Egypt. This will be followed by visits to the medieval citadel in Victoria, the fjord-like bay at Xlendi and the Azure Window at Dwejra. Gozo is well known for its crafts, particularly handmade lace and knitted garments. Visitors cannot fail to be impressed by the island’s lush countryside, its serene atmosphere and how different it is from the larger island of Malta.
Hagar QIM Temple, Limestone Heritage & Market tour with Lunch (Friday): The tour starts with a visit to one of Malta’s oldest quarries which has been transformed into an attraction for tourists and locals alike and which provides a vivid account of one of Malta’s leading skills, the use of limestone for building purposes, a skill that goes back thousands of years. The magic of Malta’s antiquity will be explained at Hagar Qim, Malta’s main pre-historic site, overlooking the wide expanse of the blue Mediterranean and the islet of Filfla. From Hagar Qim you will proceed to Wied iz-Zurrieq where (weather permitting – boat price not included) you can take a boat trip to the Blue Grotto, renowned for its crystal clear waters. After lunch, drive through local vineyards right up to the idyllic fishing village of Marsaxlokk. You will have time to stroll through the local market set out on its waterfront. Later we proceed to the cave at Ghar Dalam where archaeologists have unearthed ample proof that Malta once formed part of the European landmass.
DAY 5 Malta:
Breakfast at the hotel. Check-out and transfer from hotel to the airport for your flight to home.
- ECO TAX: Please note that the Maltese Government has introduced an Eco Contribution Tax of € 5 per person per stay on accommodation to be paid directly to the Hotel on arrival.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Non-Availability Of The Quoted Hotel Rooms In The Same Price Will Lead To Increase In Holiday Price
- The Above Price Is Based On Minimum 2 Adults Travelling Together
- The Rate Of Exchange (R.O.E) Will Be The Prevailing Rate On The Day/Date Of Booking
- Rates Are Subject To Change Without Prior Notice
- The Above Price Is Not Valid For Travel During Trade Fair Period And Special Events
- Should The Period Of Travel, Or The Number Of Participants, Or The Type Of Accommodation, Or The Type Of Transport Or The Duration Of The Trip, Change The Quote Will Be Revised Accordingly
- Request For Early Check-In Or Late Check-Out Is To The Discretion Of The Hotel Unless Pre-Booked And Pre-Paid In Advance. International Hotel Check In Is 1400hrs And Checkout Would Be 1000hrs
- There Is No Refund For Any Non-Utilisation Of Any Services
- GST Is Applicable On The Above Cost
- At This Point Of Time No Services Are Confirmed And The Same Is Subject To Availability. Kindly Note That The Drivers Are Not Guides
- Cancellation Charges Applicable As Per Company Policy
- Passport Copies Of All The Passengers Are Must To Initiate The Booking
- We Will Not Be Liable For Claims Or Expenses Arising From Circumstances Beyond Our Control Such As Accidents, Injuries Delayed Or Cancelled Flights & Acts Or Forces Of Nature
- Porterage At Hotels, Apartment, Airports And Seaports, Tips, Laundry, Wines, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, All Items Of Personal Nature And Also Food And Drinks Not Forming Part Of The Touring Menu.
- The Visa application form must be complete & duly signed by the applicant. (Both the parents must sign in case of minor applicants).
- Please ensure that you have photocopies of all your documents in equal number as the number of applications.
- Please keep two photocopies of the passport ready before you reach the counter.
- Please mention the name of the applicant & the passport number behind the draft (1 draft per applicant).
- Please fill out the courier address & SMS request slip in order to avail of the mentioned services.
- A COPY of the all the documents should be attached in EACH application.
- Adhaar card (along with a photocopy)
Note: If you are visiting more than one Schengen country, the transfer & accommodation details for all the countries should be mentioned & highlighted in the itinerary.
Please highlight the specifics appended below in addition to Name of applicant & Passport Number on all the mentioned documents.
- Itinerary: Date of Departure & Arrival & Check in & Check-out dates at the hotel
- Insurance: Date of birth /Duration of cover/Amount of coverage