MALAYSIA & SINGAPORE
5 NIGHTS / 6 DAYS
3 Nights Malaysia - 2 Nights Singapore
- Stay for 4 adults in Kuala Lumpur for 3 nights.
- Stay for 4 adults in Singapore for 2 nights.
- Singapore Tourist Visa
- Malaysia Tourist Visa
- Genting Day Tour(enroute 30 Mint Batu Cave + One Way Cable Car) for 4 adults with SIC Transfer
- Putrajaya and Agricultural Heritage Park for 4 adults with SIC Transfer
- Combo Marina Bay Sands & Gardens By the Bay for 4 adults with SIC Transfer
- Sentosa island tour including one way cable car, Luge & Skyride and Wings of Time for 4 adults with SIC Transfer
- Private Transfer from Kuala Lumpur International Airport to Hotel
- Sharing Transfer from Malaysia Hotel to Singapore Hotel
- Private Transfer from Singapore Hotel to Singapore Changi Airport
- 3 lunch at Kuala Lumpur
- 2 lunch at Singapore
- 3 dinner at Kuala Lumpur
- 2 dinner at Singapore
- All toll, parking fees & driver allowance.
- All the transfer, excursion and sightseeing as included in the itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival in Malaysia
Welcome to Malaysia - Truly Asia. Arrive at airport
On arrival, you will be met and transferred to hotel by the local guide. After a good rest, you will take dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 - Kuala Lumpur
Full Day Genting Excursion with Skyride:
After Breakfast Head to Genting Highlands in Shared Transfer located in a hour drive from Kuala Lumpur. Found 6,000 feet above ocean level, Genting Highlands houses Malaysia's just gambling club resort and epic amusement parks. Take a link vehicle ride to the highest point of the good countries and appreciate the encompassing perspective on the slopes. The National Zoo is arranged 13 km from the focal point of Kuala Lumpur. Its aquarium "Tunku Abdul Rahman Aquarium" is a mainstream fascination. It shows more than 80 types of sea-going creatures, both marine and freshwater, including spineless creatures. Also Batu caves is the most famous tourist as well as local attraction of Malaysia. It is the most visited place in kuala Lumpur.
Day 3 - Kuala Lumpur Putrajaya tour
After Breakfast Head to Putrajaya is famous for its sport activities and hot air ballooning. Hot Air Ballooning is one of the key activities in Malaysia and provides unlimited fun and excitement for tourists of all age groups. The annual Putrajaya Hot Air Balloon Fiesta, is the world class hot air balloon festival. We can also enjoy generic balloon rides any time during the year at Putrajaya. As you travel through the skies during early mornings, you will get a remarkable view of sun-rise, which is a truly majestic sight. Agricultural Heritage Park is located in Putrajaya. It is an educational park about Malaysian crops, plants and flowers. This place can inspire many people to grow plants and crops on their own. The calm and peaceful location surrounded by corps and plants is a sight for sore eyes.
Day 4 - Singapore
After Breakfast Shared Transfer to Singapore
After Check-in at Hotel in Singapore, take rest during Morning and be prepared to visit Gardens by the Bay & Marina Bay Sands, A location which looks like a garden from future. Land area covering more than 101 hectares provides home for many flora and fauna. Many beautiful sceneries can be seen during the night. This is a pleasant get away location and a stress buster. Beautiful light covered tall structures and cool and green atmosphere will make your vacation very memorable one.
Day 5 - Singapore
After Breakfast Transfer to Sentosa island tour including one way cable car, Luge & Skyride and Wings of Time:
Sentosa Island is a man-made island that was built for fun and recreation. The many attractions on offer at Sentosa include the expansive Resorts World, Universal Studios Singapore, Tiger Sky Tower, Singapore Butterfly & Insect Kingdom, and one of the largest collections of aquatic animals in the world, SEA Aquarium, all of which continue to draw repeat visitors from all over Asia. Located just south of Singapore CBD, the 12-minute cable car ride from Vivo City to Sentosa Island has the added bonus of providing astounding panoramic views. If all of this sounds exhausting, don't worry, because Sentosa Island are several soft, sandy beaches along the southern coast which are especially popular on weekends. This is the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of the CBD and allows you to have a beach resort experience just a few minutes from one of Asia's most enigmatic cities.
Day 5 - Departure
After breakfast time to check out. Transfer to airport to catch your return flight with lots of memories to cherish for the lifetime.
- Airfare & Taxes
- Insurances charges
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Non-Availability Of The Quoted Hotel Rooms In The Same Price Will Lead To Increase In Holiday Price
- The Above Price Is Based On Minimum 2 Adults Travelling Together
- The Rate Of Exchange (R.O.E) Will Be The Prevailing Rate On The Day/Date Of Booking
- Rates Are Subject To Change Without Prior Notice
- The Above Price Is Not Valid For Travel During Trade Fair Period And Special Events
- Should The Period Of Travel, Or The Number Of Participants, Or The Type Of Accommodation, Or The Type Of Transport Or The Duration Of The Trip, Change The Quote Will Be Revised Accordingly
- Request For Early Check-In Or Late Check-Out Is To The Discretion Of The Hotel Unless Pre-Booked And Pre-Paid In Advance. International Hotel Check In Is 1400hrs And Checkout Would Be 1000hrs
- There Is No Refund For Any Non-Utilisation Of Any Services
- GST Is Applicable On The Above Cost
- At This Point Of Time No Services Are Confirmed And The Same Is Subject To Availability. Kindly Note That The Drivers Are Not Guides
- Cancellation Charges Applicable As Per Company Policy
- Passport Copies Of All The Passengers Are Must To Initiate The Booking
- We Will Not Be Liable For Claims Or Expenses Arising From Circumstances Beyond Our Control Such As Accidents, Injuries Delayed Or Cancelled Flights & Acts Or Forces Of Nature
- Porterage At Hotels, Apartment, Airports And Seaports, Tips, Laundry, Wines, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, All Items Of Personal Nature And Also Food And Drinks Not Forming Part Of The Touring Menu.