3 NIGHT/ 4 DAYS
- Stay for 2 adults in Kuala Lumpur for 3 nights.
- Malaysia Tourist Visa.
- Genting Day Tour(enroute 30 Mintue Batu Cave + One Way Cable Car) for 2 adults with SIC Transfer
- Putrajaya and Agricultural Heritage Park for 2 adults with SIC Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur City Tour (Afternoon) for 2 adults with SIC Transfer
- Private Transfer from Kuala Lumpur International Airport to Ray Parc Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Sharing Transfer from Ray Parc Hotel Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- 3 breakfast at Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- 3 lunch at Kuala Lumpur
- 3 dinner at Kuala Lumpur
- All toll, parking fees & driver allowance.
- All the transfer, excursion and sightseeing as included in the itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Kuala Lumpur - ‘selamat Datang’ – Welcome To Magical Malaysia.
On Arrival At Kuala Lumpur Airport, You Will Be Met And Transferred By Our Local Representative To Your Hotel. The Rest Of The Day Is Free To Explore The City On Your Own. Overnight Stay in Kuala Lumpur
Day 2: Kuala Lumpur – Genting Day Tour
Enjoy Buffet Breakfast At The Hotel. You Will Be Met By Our Representative At Your Hotel Lobby For A Day Trip To Genting Highlands. Arrive Genting Highlands Located 2000 Meters Above Sea Level. Genting Highlands Is The Most Developed Hill Resort In Malaysia. It Offers A Cool Respite From Malaysia's Capital City Combined With All Of The Excitement, Luxury, And Entertainment Of An International Resort Destination. After Fulfilled Day We Return Back To Our Hotel. Overnight Stay in Kuala Lumpur.
Day 3: Kuala Lumpur – City Tour
Breakfast At The Hotel. Later Proceed On An Exciting City Tour Of Kuala Lumpur. Enjoy The Sights And Sounds Of The City. Places Of Interest Includes Driving Past The National Mosque, The National Monument And The Superb Buildings At The Independence Square - The Birthplace Of This Fascinating And Multicultural Nation, Chinatown And Parliament House; Photo Stop At The King’s Palace – Residence Of The Elected King Of Malaysia. Rest Of The Day Is Free At Leisure / Shopping. Overnight Stay In Kuala Lumpur
Day 4: Depart From Kuala Lumpur
Enjoy Buffet Breakfast At The Hotel. Check Out Of The Hotel. Transfer To Kuala Lumpur International Airport On Seat In Coach Basis For Your Onward Flight Back Home.
- Airfare & Taxes
- Visa & Insurances charges
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Non-Availability Of The Quoted Hotel Rooms In The Same Price Will Lead To Increase In Holiday Price
- The Above Price Is Based On Minimum 2 Adults Travelling Together
- The Rate Of Exchange (R.O.E) Will Be The Prevailing Rate On The Day/Date Of Booking
- Rates Are Subject To Change Without Prior Notice
- The Above Price Is Not Valid For Travel During Trade Fair Period And Special Events
- Should The Period Of Travel, Or The Number Of Participants, Or The Type Of Accommodation, Or The Type Of Transport Or The Duration Of The Trip, Change The Quote Will Be Revised Accordingly
- Request For Early Check-In Or Late Check-Out Is To The Discretion Of The Hotel Unless Pre-Booked And Pre-Paid In Advance. International Hotel Check In Is 1400hrs And Checkout Would Be 1000hrs
- There Is No Refund For Any Non-Utilisation Of Any Services
- GST Is Applicable On The Above Cost
- At This Point Of Time No Services Are Confirmed And The Same Is Subject To Availability. Kindly Note That The Drivers Are Not Guides
- Cancellation Charges Applicable As Per Company Policy
- Passport Copies Of All The Passengers Are Must To Initiate The Booking
- We Will Not Be Liable For Claims Or Expenses Arising From Circumstances Beyond Our Control Such As Accidents, Injuries Delayed Or Cancelled Flights & Acts Or Forces Of Nature
- Porterage At Hotels, Apartment, Airports And Seaports, Tips, Laundry, Wines, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, All Items Of Personal Nature And Also Food And Drinks Not Forming Part Of The Touring Menu.