4 Nights / 5 Days
3 Nights Langkawi - 1 Night Kuala Lumpur
- 4 Nights Accommodation with daily breakfast
- Tourist visa
- Airport return transfers
- Langkawi Island hopping
- Langkawi full day Tour + Langkawi Cable car combo ( sky cab/ sky dome/ sky rex/ 3d art museum ) + sky bridge ticket
- KL Night Tour + KL Tower
- All transfer & Tours is under sharing basis
Day 1: In Langkawi Full Day Tour
Upon your arrival in Langkawi head towards your hotel to freshen up. Your day is at leisure, Free to walk and see the amazing beaches.
Day 2: In Langkawi Half Day Langkawi Island Hopping
After breakfast. Visit some of the most popular islands around Langkawi on join-in boat hopping tour. Kick off with a hotel pick up and head to Teluk Baru Jetty from where you will depart on your trip. Your first stop is at Pulau Dayang Bunting, the second largest island in Langkawi's cluster of 99 islands. Visit the island’s famous lake — Lake of the Pregnant Maiden: go for a swim, take part in paddle boarding or choose to relax at a natural catfish spa. Continue with eagle watching from the boat at Big Lions Island and complete the adventure with a stopover at Pulau Beras Basah (Wet Rice Island) where you will get to relax on the beach or take part in a variety of activities before heading back to the jetty and your hotel.
Day 3: In Langkawi Full Day Tour & Cable Car & Sky Bridge Tour with Transfers
Breakfast at hotel after See Langkawi at the full and cable ride to the top with an amazing view of the island Langkawi
Day 4: Towards Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur Night Tour with KL Tower
After breakfast, this tour package will make you experience the night life of Kuala Lumpur. The glittering lights and the sound of crowds in a new city will definitely linger in your minds forever. It is always said that the true experience of a city can come from its night life. On this tour we can visit many places like Petaling Street Night Market, Sri Maha Mariamman Temple, Malay Restaurant and the grand finale of this tour, The Petronas Twin Towers. To get to know about the culture and nightlife of Malaysia, do choose this tour.
Day 5: In Kuala Lumpur Departure from Kuala Lumpur to Undefined
After breakfast, you checkout and transfer to airport to catch your return flight with lots of memories to cherish for the lifetime.
- All airfares
- Any extra meals.
- Optional tours and activities not mentioned on the brief itinerary.
- Tipping for drivers / guides / porters.
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, pay movies, room services, mini bars laundries or other expenditures during the tour.
- Public Holiday Surcharge.
- Tourism /heritage tax
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Non-Availability Of The Quoted Hotel Rooms In The Same Price Will Lead To Increase In Holiday Price
- The Above Price Is Based On Minimum 2 Adults Travelling Together
- The Rate Of Exchange (R.O.E) Will Be The Prevailing Rate On The Day/Date Of Booking
- Rates Are Subject To Change Without Prior Notice
- The Above Price Is Not Valid For Travel During Trade Fair Period And Special Events
- Should The Period Of Travel, Or The Number Of Participants, Or The Type Of Accommodation, Or The Type Of Transport Or The Duration Of The Trip, Change The Quote Will Be Revised Accordingly
- Request For Early Check-In Or Late Check-Out Is To The Discretion Of The Hotel Unless Pre-Booked And Pre-Paid In Advance. International Hotel Check In Is 1400hrs And Checkout Would Be 1000hrs
- There Is No Refund For Any Non-Utilisation Of Any Services
- GST Is Applicable On The Above Cost
- At This Point Of Time No Services Are Confirmed And The Same Is Subject To Availability. Kindly Note That The Drivers Are Not Guides
- Cancellation Charges Applicable As Per Company Policy
- Passport Copies Of All The Passengers Are Must To Initiate The Booking
- We Will Not Be Liable For Claims Or Expenses Arising From Circumstances Beyond Our Control Such As Accidents, Injuries Delayed Or Cancelled Flights & Acts Or Forces Of Nature
- Porterage At Hotels, Apartment, Airports And Seaports, Tips, Laundry, Wines, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, All Items Of Personal Nature And Also Food And Drinks Not Forming Part Of The Touring Menu.
- Scanned copy of first and last page of your passport;
- Scanned recent colour photograph.
- Confirmed return flight ticket.
- Hotel Reservation or Invitation letter (If visiting family or friends).
- 14 yeares below must provide Birth Certificate
- Recent Photo taken within 3 months
- Studio Photo only. No Selfie / No Scan photo are allowed
- White Background No Border / Frame Full Face
- Front view,
- Eyes open No head covering, (except for Religion reason)
- Eye glasses may be worn, but there must not be any glar