3 NIGHTS / 4 DAYS
- 03 nights accommodation in Amman
- Daily breakfast
- Visa including meet and assist
- Transportation & Sightseeings as per programin an A/C vehicle with a professional driver
- A short horse ride from the main gate (Visitor Center) till the beginning.
- One bottle of water on daily basis
- Entrance fees
- All applicable taxes
DAY 1/ Amman:
Arrive in Amman Queen Alia international Airport. Meet and greet at the airport. Overnight in stay in Amman.
DAY 2/ Amman – Madaba – Nebo – Dead Sea – Amman:
After breakfast, visit Madaba, a city best known for the famous 6th century Mosaic map of Jerusalem & Holy Land and for its spectacular Byzantine and Umayyad mosaics and visit of St. George’s church. Mt. Nebo (site only as the church is closed down for renovation) a city mentioned in the bible as the place where Moses was granted a view of the Promised Land that he would never enter. Proceed to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth deep in the Jordan Valley and 55 km southeast of Amman, is the Dead Sea, one of the most spectacular natural and spiritual landscapes in the whole world. It is the lowest body of water on earth, the lowest point on earth, and the world’s richest source of natural salts, hiding wonderful treasures that accumulated throughout thousands of years.
DAY 3/ Amman – Petra – Amman:
After breakfast, Visit the Nabatean Red Rose city of Petra, one of the 7 world wonders and a UNESCO World Heritage site. Enter the city through 1KM long narrow gorge which is flanked either side by 80m high cliffs! Notice the dazzling colors and formations of the rocks. The site is massive, and contains hundreds of elaborated rock-cut tombs, a treasury, Roman-style theatres, temples, sacrificial altars and colonnaded streets.
DAY 4/ Amman:
After breakfast, departure from Amman via Queen Alia international Airport, to your next destination.
- Supplement apply during special holiday seasons and blackout periods : Eid Al Fitr Holidays, Eid Al Adha Holidays, Eastern Easter and Western Easter
- Sequence of the program may vary according to the arrival day without affecting the visits.
- King Abdullah mosque & other mosques; the mosque will be closed on Fridays for Friday prayers and Museums – All Jordanian museums are closed on Tuesday
- Any tips
- Porterages at hotels and airport
- Departure Tax: USD 15.00 per Pax
- Additional meals & beverages
- Personal expenses
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions part
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Non-Availability Of The Quoted Hotel Rooms In The Same Price Will Lead To Increase In Holiday Price
- The Above Price Is Based On Minimum 2 Adults Travelling Together
- The Rate Of Exchange (R.O.E) Will Be The Prevailing Rate On The Day/Date Of Booking
- Rates Are Subject To Change Without Prior Notice
- The Above Price Is Not Valid For Travel During Trade Fair Period And Special Events
- Should The Period Of Travel, Or The Number Of Participants, Or The Type Of Accommodation, Or The Type Of Transport Or The Duration Of The Trip, Change The Quote Will Be Revised Accordingly
- Request For Early Check-In Or Late Check-Out Is To The Discretion Of The Hotel Unless Pre-Booked And Pre-Paid In Advance. International Hotel Check In Is 1400hrs And Checkout Would Be 1000hrs
- There Is No Refund For Any Non-Utilisation Of Any Services
- GST Is Applicable On The Above Cost
- At This Point Of Time No Services Are Confirmed And The Same Is Subject To Availability. Kindly Note That The Drivers Are Not Guides
- Cancellation Charges Applicable As Per Company Policy
- Passport Copies Of All The Passengers Are Must To Initiate The Booking
- We Will Not Be Liable For Claims Or Expenses Arising From Circumstances Beyond Our Control Such As Accidents, Injuries Delayed Or Cancelled Flights & Acts Or Forces Of Nature
- Porterage At Hotels, Apartment, Airports And Seaports, Tips, Laundry, Wines, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, All Items Of Personal Nature And Also Food And Drinks Not Forming Part Of The Touring Menu.
- Tourist Visa can be obtained on arrival for 14 days stay. Fee is USD 60. The applicant needs to have a valid passport, hotel confirmation, confirmed return/onwards air tickets, sufficient funds (at least USD 1000).