4 NIGHTS / 5 DAYS
This tour will take you to some of the most maganificent spots in the country, in addition to that, we will also hunt the amazing Northern lights.
Highlights include the famous Geysir hot spring area, beautiful waterfalls, the unique Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon and much more. The tour is designed to maximise your chances of witnessing the breathtaking Northern lights.
However, despite our long experience in leading groups, please note that the northern lights are a natural phenomenon that is very hard to predict, hence sightings cannot be guaranteed
12.09 | 19.09 | 26.09 | 03.10 | 10.10 | 24.10 | 31.10 07.11 | 14.11 | 21.11 | 28.11 | 05.12 | 12.12 | 19:12
09.01 | 16.01 | 23:01 | 30.01 | 06.02 | 13.02 | 20.02 | 27.02 | 05.03 12.03 | 19.03 | 26.03 | 02.04 | 09.04 | 16.04 | 23.04 | 30.04
- 04 nights accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- White Glaciers & Black sands on SIC
- Golden circle on SIC
- Volcanoes & waterfalls tour on SIC
DAY 1: Reykjavik:
Arrival at the airport in Keflavik and transfer to the hotel Klettur. Rest of the time free to explore the city on your own. Overnight stay in Reykjavik.
DAY 2: Golden Circle
After Breakfast, we visit the golden circle with highlights such as the pingvellir national park and rift valley, the great Geysir hot sprig area, visita geothermal greenhouse and see gullfoss the great golden waterfall. Accommodation at hotel Katla.
DAY 3: White Glaciers & Black Sands.
Breakfast at hotel. We drive through the black volcanic sands south of the great Vatnajokull glacier all the way to the amazing Jokulsaron glacier lagoon and skaftafell national park. Accommodation at hotel Katla.
DAY 4: Volcanoes & Waterfalls
Breakfast at hotel. Black sand costline and rugged hills around the infamous Eyjafjallajokull volcano wih its cascading waterfalls along with a vsit to the lava center to learn all the about earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, and end the day in the healing waters of the blue lagoon (Optnal add-on). Accomidation at Hotel klettur.
DAY 5: Good-bye Iceland
Individual transfer from hotel Klettur in Reykjavik airport.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Non-Availability Of The Quoted Hotel Rooms In The Same Price Will Lead To Increase In Holiday Price
- The Above Price Is Based On Minimum 2 Adults Travelling Together
- The Rate Of Exchange (R.O.E) Will Be The Prevailing Rate On The Day/Date Of Booking
- Rates Are Subject To Change Without Prior Notice
- The Above Price Is Not Valid For Travel During Trade Fair Period And Special Events
- Should The Period Of Travel, Or The Number Of Participants, Or The Type Of Accommodation, Or The Type Of Transport Or The Duration Of The Trip, Change The Quote Will Be Revised Accordingly
- Request For Early Check-In Or Late Check-Out Is To The Discretion Of The Hotel Unless Pre-Booked And Pre-Paid In Advance. International Hotel Check In Is 1400hrs And Checkout Would Be 1000hrs
- There Is No Refund For Any Non-Utilisation Of Any Services
- GST Is Applicable On The Above Cost
- At This Point Of Time No Services Are Confirmed And The Same Is Subject To Availability. Kindly Note That The Drivers Are Not Guides
- Cancellation Charges Applicable As Per Company Policy
- Passport Copies Of All The Passengers Are Must To Initiate The Booking
- We Will Not Be Liable For Claims Or Expenses Arising From Circumstances Beyond Our Control Such As Accidents, Injuries Delayed Or Cancelled Flights & Acts Or Forces Of Nature
- Porterage At Hotels, Apartment, Airports And Seaports, Tips, Laundry, Wines, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, All Items Of Personal Nature And Also Food And Drinks Not Forming Part Of The Touring Menu.
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Your passport should be valid for at least 6 months after arrival in India, with a minimum of two blank pages. If you have previously travelled to the US, UK or the Schengen area, then it is favourable to attach these visa copies for a smoother process.
- Return air tickets
- The visa application form duly filled by the applicant, under the guidance of our travel experts
- Recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 60% - 80% face close-up)
Note: Photograph should not be more than 6 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering letter mentioning details of travel, details of the traveller, purpose of visit and duration of stay. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to the The Visa Officer, Embassy of Iceland, New Delhi.
- Income Tax Returns of the last 3 years
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions for the last 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
- Hotel confirmation details
- Medical insurance policy
If the applicant is employed:
- Salary slips for the last 3 months
- Original leave letter from employer
If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed:
- Certificate of registration of the company / Certificate of Incorporation (MOA / Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership deed, etc)
- Covering letter on the company letter head and financial documents
If the applicant is Retired:
- Pension statements for the last three months
- Proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business
If the applicant is a Minor traveler:
- If accompanied with one of your parents, then an original NOC from other parent and a copy of his/her passport (first and last page)
- If travelling alone, then an original NOC by both parents and a copy of their passports (first and last page)
- Visa will be processed within 15 working days post document submission however visa approval time is at the discretion of the consulate
- If the applicant's documents have to be collected from Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 300 will be applicable. In case of places other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will applicable on Iceland tourist visa fees.