HONG KONG & MACAU
5 NIGHTS / 6 DAYS
3 Nights Hong Kong - 2 Nights Macau
- 3 Night Stay in Hong Kong With Breakfast
- 2 Night Stay in Macau With Breakfast
- Sharing Transfer From Hong Kong International Airport to Hotel
- Sharing Transfer From Hong Kong Hotel to Macau Hotel
- Sharing Transfer From Macau hotel to Hong Kong International Airport
- Full Day Disney Land Tour
- One Day Hong Kong City Tour
- Macau City Tour with Indian Lunch
- Entry to Macau House of Dancing Water
- All Sightseeing And Tours On Sharing Basis
- All The Transfer, Excursion And Sightseeing As Included In The Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival at Hong Kong
Arrive At Airport & Transfer To Hotel. The Rest Of Day Is At Leisure So That You Can Relax After Your Long Haul Flight.
Day 2 - Hong Kong DisneyLand
Hong Kong Disneyland is a theme park located on reclaimed land in Penny's Bay, Lantau Island. It is located inside the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort. Is there anyone who doesn't love cartoons? Yes, everyone loves cartoons. This theme park is an apt theme park for every child and cartoon lovers and even adults. This theme park is based on Walt Disney's productions. We can see rides relation to every Disney cartoon ever made. We can even take pictures with Snow White, Cinderella and Mickey mouse. It is always cliched that a place is like "Disney Land for you," when you come here you will understand why that Cliche was used.
Day 3 - Hong Kong City Tour
Hong Kong is an autonomous territory, and former British colony, in southeastern China, which is now a Chinese Special Administrative Region. It is a vibrant, densely populated urban centre with skyscraper-studded skyline. Hing Kong is also a major Financial Hub which plays key role in Share markets. Many many beautiful skylines with great places of history are available in Hong Kong. Hong Kong is a visual treat for your eyes. This city tour gives you a satisfying feeling of enjoying a new city.
Day 4 - Macau City Tour With Indian Lunch
One city does not get the nickname "Las Vegas of Asia" without its great feautures like shopping, giant casinos, restaurants and malls. Macau has great city views from the top of its world famous Macau Tower which is known for food, casino and shopping. Macau has been a Portugese colony for more than 300 years. After coming under the Chinese administration, the city has seen great developments in Tourism. Many old portugese structures are located around the city. Macau city tour gives us a great experience to see the extraordinary transformation of a portugese colony to Las Vegas of Asia.
Day 5 - Macau House of Dancing Water
The House of Dancing Water located at Cotai, Macau is a water-based stage production which is very loved by tourists. It is a Fantastic production with incredible skilled performers and technology. It is a very impressive show uses water as prop to explain stories behind it. This unique experience have to be encountered by every tourist.
Day 6 - Departure
After breakfast, you checkout and transfer to Hong Kong airport to catch your return flight with lots ofmemories to cherish for the lifetime.
- Airfare & Taxes
- Visa & Insurances charges
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Non-Availability Of The Quoted Hotel Rooms In The Same Price Will Lead To Increase In Holiday Price
- The Above Price Is Based On Minimum 2 Adults Travelling Together
- The Rate Of Exchange (R.O.E) Will Be The Prevailing Rate On The Day/Date Of Booking
- Rates Are Subject To Change Without Prior Notice
- The Above Price Is Not Valid For Travel During Trade Fair Period And Special Events
- Should The Period Of Travel, Or The Number Of Participants, Or The Type Of Accommodation, Or The Type Of Transport Or The Duration Of The Trip, Change The Quote Will Be Revised Accordingly
- Request For Early Check-In Or Late Check-Out Is To The Discretion Of The Hotel Unless Pre-Booked And Pre-Paid In Advance. International Hotel Check In Is 1400hrs And Checkout Would Be 1000hrs
- There Is No Refund For Any Non-Utilisation Of Any Services
- GST Is Applicable On The Above Cost
- At This Point Of Time No Services Are Confirmed And The Same Is Subject To Availability. Kindly Note That The Drivers Are Not Guides
- Cancellation Charges Applicable As Per Company Policy
- Passport Copies Of All The Passengers Are Must To Initiate The Booking
- We Will Not Be Liable For Claims Or Expenses Arising From Circumstances Beyond Our Control Such As Accidents, Injuries Delayed Or Cancelled Flights & Acts Or Forces Of Nature
- Porterage At Hotels, Apartment, Airports And Seaports, Tips, Laundry, Wines, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, All Items Of Personal Nature And Also Food And Drinks Not Forming Part Of The Touring Menu.