4 NIGHTS / 5 DAYS
Valid till 15-12-2019
- 04 nights accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- Return airport transfers on SIC
- Half Day Vuda Lookout tour on SIC
- Half Day Cruise to South Sea Island with Lunch on SIC
- Airport Welcome on arrival with Shell Lei, bottled water & cool minted towels
- Free Vodafone Sim Card (Sim Card does not carry any credit for talktime)
Arrive Nadi International Airport. Receive a warm Fijian welcome with “Big Bula” and you will be escorted to your vehicle and transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Mainland.
After breakfast, venture into Nadi’s heartland, through the beautiful Sabeto valley to the garden of the Sleeping Giant, housing the largest and most varied orchid collection in Fiji. Then travel to Viseisei Village, the legendary landing site of the first Fijians, where you will be shown through the village and handicraft displays. The Vuda Lookout affords a 360 degree bird’s eye view of the west’s mountain ranges, Nadi Bay, Nadi International Airport and the beautiful Yasawa Group of Islands. Relax in a Fijian Bure and enjoy a tropical fruit juice and seasonal fruit from an orchard. Explore the Namaka Market, offering a true local experience featuring the freshest local produce for sale and then continue to site the largest Hindu Temple in the South Pacific. Overnight in Mainland.
After breakfast, spend the day at your leisure. Relax by the pool or enjoy the many other resort facilities on offer. Overnight in Mainland (B).
After breakfast, proceed for a Half-Day trip to the gorgeous island of Mamanucas. Snorkel through the crystal clear water, coral reefs and thousands of colorful tropical fish surrounding the island, dip into the salt water swimming pool, enjoy non-motorised water sports equipment or laze in the hammocks under cool shade of palm trees. The island may be small in size, but there is plenty to keep you entertained. Delicious buffet lunch with salads, beer, wine and soft drinks is included. Overnight in Mainland.
MEAL: Breakfast, Lunch
After breakfast, today you will be transferred to the airport for flight back to home.
- Package rates mentioned are per person.
- All single, triple & child rates are available on request basis.
- For all early morning flights into Nadi, strongly suggest clients book pre-registration at nightly rates for guaranteed early check-in upon arrival at the resort. Otherwise clients will have to wait for normal check-in time at resorts.
- Compulsory Festive Season Sucharge shall apply for stay during Festive Season. This will be advised at time of reservation/quotation. Wherever Festive Season meal supplements apply, these are additional to package price.
- Above package price are indicative only and subject to change without prior notice due to rate increases.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Non-Availability Of The Quoted Hotel Rooms In The Same Price Will Lead To Increase In Holiday Price
- The Above Price Is Based On Minimum 2 Adults Travelling Together
- The Rate Of Exchange (R.O.E) Will Be The Prevailing Rate On The Day/Date Of Booking
- Rates Are Subject To Change Without Prior Notice
- The Above Price Is Not Valid For Travel During Trade Fair Period And Special Events
- Should The Period Of Travel, Or The Number Of Participants, Or The Type Of Accommodation, Or The Type Of Transport Or The Duration Of The Trip, Change The Quote Will Be Revised Accordingly
- Request For Early Check-In Or Late Check-Out Is To The Discretion Of The Hotel Unless Pre-Booked And Pre-Paid In Advance. International Hotel Check In Is 1400hrs And Checkout Would Be 1000hrs
- There Is No Refund For Any Non-Utilisation Of Any Services
- GST Is Applicable On The Above Cost
- At This Point Of Time No Services Are Confirmed And The Same Is Subject To Availability. Kindly Note That The Drivers Are Not Guides
- Cancellation Charges Applicable As Per Company Policy
- Passport Copies Of All The Passengers Are Must To Initiate The Booking
- We Will Not Be Liable For Claims Or Expenses Arising From Circumstances Beyond Our Control Such As Accidents, Injuries Delayed Or Cancelled Flights & Acts Or Forces Of Nature
- Porterage At Hotels, Apartment, Airports And Seaports, Tips, Laundry, Wines, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, All Items Of Personal Nature And Also Food And Drinks Not Forming Part Of The Touring Menu.