3 NIGHTS / 4 DAYS
- 03 nights accommodation in Cairo
- Daily breakfast
- Tourist visa
- Sightseeing tours as mentioned in the program including transportation by deluxe coach, entrance fees and qualified English-speaking guide.
- Return airport transfers in Cairo on SIC basis
- Sound & Light show at Pyramids on SIC basis
DAY 1: Cairo:
Arrival at Cairo International Airport, greeted by a representative who will assist the group through immigration and customs formalities. Transfers you to your hotel. Check in at the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure till evening. In the evening visit to the Sound & Light show at Pyramids. Overnight in Cairo.
DAY 2: Cairo:
After breakfast, depart for your full day visits of the Great Pyramids of Giza and their guardian, the famous Sphinx, papyrus fair, cotton shop, and perfume. Continue visits to the Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili Bazaars (tour end at around 04:00 pm). Transfer back to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
DAY 3: Cairo – Alexandria – Cairo:
Early morning after breakfast, transfer to Alexandria (Cairo – Alexandria approx. 02:30 hrs.). Arrival into Alexandria. Full day visits of Catacomb, Roman Theater, Pompey’s Pillar, view of Citadel of Qait Bay from outside and Montazah Gardens. After visits transfer back to Cairo for overnight.
DAY 4: Cairo:
Check-out after breakfast, transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
- Entry visa of Egypt.
- Extra meals.
- Entrance inside the Pyramids and visit of the Solar Boat in the Pyramids area.
- Entrance of the Mummies room at the Egyptian Museum.
- Any personal expenses.
- Beverage, drinks and mineral water during meals.
- Whispers at Egyptian museum USD 2 per person (obligatory starting from 5 pax).
- Optional tours.
- Tips (Suggested USD 5 per person per day).
- Entrance fee of burial chamber inside the Great Pyramid @ USD 29 per person, second or third Pyramid @ USD 11 per person.
- Solar Boat in Pyramids’ area @ USD 12 per person.
- Entrance fee inside the Mummies’ room in the Egyptian Museum @ USD 17 per person.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Non-Availability Of The Quoted Hotel Rooms In The Same Price Will Lead To Increase In Holiday Price
- The Above Price Is Based On Minimum 2 Adults Travelling Together
- The Rate Of Exchange (R.O.E) Will Be The Prevailing Rate On The Day/Date Of Booking
- Rates Are Subject To Change Without Prior Notice
- The Above Price Is Not Valid For Travel During Trade Fair Period And Special Events
- Should The Period Of Travel, Or The Number Of Participants, Or The Type Of Accommodation, Or The Type Of Transport Or The Duration Of The Trip, Change The Quote Will Be Revised Accordingly
- Request For Early Check-In Or Late Check-Out Is To The Discretion Of The Hotel Unless Pre-Booked And Pre-Paid In Advance. International Hotel Check In Is 1400hrs And Checkout Would Be 1000hrs
- There Is No Refund For Any Non-Utilisation Of Any Services
- GST Is Applicable On The Above Cost
- At This Point Of Time No Services Are Confirmed And The Same Is Subject To Availability. Kindly Note That The Drivers Are Not Guides
- Cancellation Charges Applicable As Per Company Policy
- Passport Copies Of All The Passengers Are Must To Initiate The Booking
- We Will Not Be Liable For Claims Or Expenses Arising From Circumstances Beyond Our Control Such As Accidents, Injuries Delayed Or Cancelled Flights & Acts Or Forces Of Nature
- Porterage At Hotels, Apartment, Airports And Seaports, Tips, Laundry, Wines, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, All Items Of Personal Nature And Also Food And Drinks Not Forming Part Of The Touring Menu.
- The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least 6 months beyond the intended stay in Egypt (please enclose photocopy of identification pages of the passport).
- Two visa form.
- Two recent passport color photographs with white back ground (taken within 3 months).
- Confirmed onward/ return air ticket.
- A covering letter from the Applicant.
- Onward visa and proof of funds. Foreign exchange endorsements or copy of international credit card.
- Passport first, second and last page and air tickets photocopy must be enclosed.
- Hotel confirmation from Tour operator.
- Original latest bank statement for the last six months with a banks seal and if applicant is holding passbook then it should be in original. The bank balance should be at least INR 80,000.
- Income Tax returns for the last three years.