EASTERN EUROPE TRAIL
6 NIGHTS / 7 DAYS
2 Nights Prague - 2 Nights Vienna - 2 Nights Budapest
- 2 Nights in Prague with Breakfast
- 2 Nights in Vienna with Breakfast
- 2 Nights in Budapest with Breakfast
- Shared Transfer From Václav Havel Airport Prague - Hotel
- Shared Transfer From Budapest Hotel - Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport
- Train Transfer From Prague to Vienna
- Train Transfer From Vienna to Budapest
Prague City Tour with Prague Castle and a Boat Cruise
World War II museum in Prague
City Tour and Schonbrunn Palace in Vienna
Visit to the World Famous Original Sacher Cake maker
Big Bus Budapest - hop on - hop off Night Ticket
Budapest Night Stroll and Boat Cruise
- All The Transfer, Excursion And Sightseeing As Included In The Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival in Prague
Welcome to Prague the capital city Czech Republic . Arrive at airport and Shared transfer to Hotel. You have rest of day at leisure so That You Can Relax After Your Long Haul Flight. Overnight stay in Prague.
Day 2 - Prague
Prague City Tour, Prague Castle and Boat Cruise at 10 AM:
Our guide will be with you the entire time, clarifying the historical backdrop of Prague and its neighborhoods .The second piece of the visit will take you to Prague château and to a standout amongst the most essential sight of Prague on a visit inside the close-by St Vitus Cathedral .Next tour goes to the bank of the Vltava River to get on board a watercraft where you can take a rest and unwind respecting the marvels of Prague from an alternate view. Other than different scaffolds interfacing both the stream banks you will see the outstanding Charles Bridge from the vessel. At that point proceed for a charming stroll through the Jewish town to the Old Town Square
World War II museum in Prague:
Visit a portion of Prague's landmarks and roads that were walked by German military parades amid the occupation. See places where the main blockades of radical powers were fabricated and freedom battles were battled. We will visit the Old Town region where Jewish burial ground and synagogues survived Prague's turmoil, saved of obliteration, just to serve Hitler's unreasonable arrangement to set up a nearby " Museum of a wiped out race". The Prague Uprising and pick up surprising certainties about the spy game of the British mystery and the Nazi agent A-54 whose tremendous impact influenced the aftereffect of World War II
Day 3 - Vienna
Today after breakfast check out from hotel & transfer to Vienna by train. Arrive & check in at hotel. Rest of the day is free for leisure. Overnight stay in Vienna.
Day 4 - Vienna
City Tour and Schonbrunn Palace at 9:30 am-
This city visit will acquaint you with the most critical sights of the Austrian capital. As we drive around the popular Ringstrasse, Vienna's fundamental lane, we go by the State Opera, the Museums of Fine Art and natural History, the Parliament fabricating, the Burgtheater, the City Hall and the University. The feature of this program is the visit to Schonbrunn Palace where we take a voyage through the absolute most grandly enhanced rooms. We come back to the downtown area, going by Belvedere Palace, where you will have the chance to end your visit, or you can proceed to the State Opera House, where the visit closes.
Original Sacher Cake and a Coffee at 2 PM:
A perfect chance to try the world famous Sacher chocolate cake with a hot beverage at the place to be in Vienna: the Sacher Hotel.
Day 5 - Budapest
Today after breakfast check out from hotel & transfer to Budapest by train. Arrive & check in at hotel. Rest of the day is free for leisure. Overnight stay in Budapest.
Day 6 - Budapest
Big Bus Budapest - hop on - hop off Tour:
See all the sights of one of Europe's prettiest cities, with this hop on-hop off sightseeing bus tour of beautiful Budapest. Split down the middle by the mighty Danube River, this waterfront capital is packed with beautiful old buildings, whose architectural intricacy and grandeur exceed all expectations. This sightseeing tour is the perfect introduction to this gorgeous city, showcasing the most famous landmarks and with an audio guide available in 23 languages to explain Budapest's rich cultural history.
Board the bus at any of the 26 stops and enjoy 48 hours of free rides around town. A free night tour and a free river cruise are also included together with a complimentary gourmet guide. Admire the magnificent Parliament Building, dominating the waterfront. Cruise down leafy, classical Andrassy Avenue or visit the Old Castle district. Enjoy stunning views from the bridges over the Danube, visit Heroes Square where past political leaders are celebrated, or stop off at the Gellert Spa for some pampering.
This fleet of open-top double-decker buses offer the perfect vantage point for viewing this stunning city. All you have to do is sit back and relax as the bus winds its way around the streets, lined with leafy trees and lovely old buildings. For couples, families or independent travellers, the hop on-hop off sightseeing bus tour is an ideal way to get around Budapest, ensuring you don't miss a trick.
Meeting/pick-up point: Any of the bus stops.
Duration: Day tour: two hours, departing every 20-30 minutes.
Night tour: one hour.
Walking tours: One-an-a-half hours.
Walking tours: Pest tour, at 11am; Castle district tour, at 2.30pm.
River cruise: at 11.30am, 1.30pm, 3.30pm and 5.30pm.
Languages: Day and night tours have recorded commentary available in; Hungarian, English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Polish, Swedish, Danish, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Greek, Turkish, Arabic, Hebrew, Brazilian Portuguese, Czech, Romanian, Croatian, Dutch and Norwegian. Walking tour is in English. Gourmet Guide restaurants have a description in English, Out of town tours in English, Spanish, German, French and Italian.
Danube cruise with live music at 7 PM -
Discover the multifaceted city of Budapest from a completely different perspective while floating gently along the river Danube As the sun slips quietly away at the end of the day. While the bustling city gracefully settles down for the night and the bright moon rises over the city streets, the lights come on to illuminate this spectacular panorama. It is into this twilit world we invite you to step aboard the elegant river cruiser and enjoy a sumptuous buffet dinner offering a choice of traditional Hungarian food, international dishes and vegetarian options in the intimate surroundings of a candlelit atmosphere. As you watch the Budapest panorama slip gently by, you will appreciate why its well-known landscape now proudly forms part of the carefully selected UNESCO World Heritage list. During your cruise you will be entertained by a selection of the best salon music, performed by members of the Zoltan Kodaly Awarded Hungaria Folk Orchestra, featuring the world renowned violinist Zsigmond Vidak. After dining you may wish to go up onto the open air viewing deck to better admire the vistas of the banks of the Danube, which clearly demonstrate the city’s vivid history, and to fully appreciate probably one of the most beautiful and romantic urban cityscapes the world has to offer. Later as you disembark from this this truly remarkable voyage, the memories will linger in your mind and heart for many years to come.
Meeting/pick-up point: Budai Vigadó.
Duration: One hour and forty minutes.
Start/opening time: At 7pm.
Day 7 - Departure
After breakfast time to check out. Transfer to Budapest Ferenc Liszt International airport on Shared Airport Transfer to catch your return flight with lots of memories to cherish for the lifetime.
- Airfare & Taxes
- Visa & Insurances charges
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Non-Availability Of The Quoted Hotel Rooms In The Same Price Will Lead To Increase In Holiday Price
- The Above Price Is Based On Minimum 2 Adults Travelling Together
- The Rate Of Exchange (R.O.E) Will Be The Prevailing Rate On The Day/Date Of Booking
- Rates Are Subject To Change Without Prior Notice
- The Above Price Is Not Valid For Travel During Trade Fair Period And Special Events
- Should The Period Of Travel, Or The Number Of Participants, Or The Type Of Accommodation, Or The Type Of Transport Or The Duration Of The Trip, Change The Quote Will Be Revised Accordingly
- Request For Early Check-In Or Late Check-Out Is To The Discretion Of The Hotel Unless Pre-Booked And Pre-Paid In Advance. International Hotel Check In Is 1400hrs And Checkout Would Be 1000hrs
- There Is No Refund For Any Non-Utilisation Of Any Services
- GST Is Applicable On The Above Cost
- At This Point Of Time No Services Are Confirmed And The Same Is Subject To Availability. Kindly Note That The Drivers Are Not Guides
- Cancellation Charges Applicable As Per Company Policy
- Passport Copies Of All The Passengers Are Must To Initiate The Booking
- We Will Not Be Liable For Claims Or Expenses Arising From Circumstances Beyond Our Control Such As Accidents, Injuries Delayed Or Cancelled Flights & Acts Or Forces Of Nature
- Porterage At Hotels, Apartment, Airports And Seaports, Tips, Laundry, Wines, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, All Items Of Personal Nature And Also Food And Drinks Not Forming Part Of The Touring Menu.