3 NIGHTS / 4 DAYS
- 03 nights accommodation
- Daily Breakfast, Welcome Dinner
- Arrival/departure transfer from/to Dubrovnik airport, bus station or harbor
- Entrance fees to City Walls, Lokrum Island Nature Reserve, Cable Car and Trsteno Botanical garden
- English speaking tour leader and assistance
DAY 1: Dubrovnik:
Arrival at Dubrovnik airport. Transfer to your hotel. The city of Dubrovnik, as a whole, has been for a long time on the UNESCO World Heritage list and its integral parts, certain sights, are sometimes dwarfed by the magnificent harmony of the entire city. It’s no wonder that this monumental city was chosen to pose as one of Westeros’ main landmarks, King’s Landing: Dubrovnik’s old town is surrounded by thick stone walls and is located on a peninsula surrounded by a dramatic stone cliff. Authentic welcoming Game of Thrones dinner will be served at the small restaurant “Jezuiti” near the famous filming locations. Restaurant itself was very popular among Game of Thrones actors and HBO crew during the shooting in Dubrovnik. Sophie Turner, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Aidan Gillen, Gwendoline Christie and Natalie Dormer often had dinner here. After lovely dinner and meeting your fellow travelers walk down the steps where Cersei did her walk of shame. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
DAY 2: Dubrovnik (Game of Thrones city tour and Lokrum Island):
Breakfast at the hotel. Enter the city of the Iron Throne, meet the streets where the Targaryens, Starks and Lannisters used to walk. Climb the fortresses and walls that where attacked by the Baratheons, take a walk on the shores of the Blackwater bay and experience the life in the capital of the 7 kingdoms. On this tour you will visit the Lovrijenac fortress, Dubrovnik city walls, walk the streets and parks of this ancient city where the filming of the famous HBO series Game of Thrones took place. Experienced guide will take you on a journey through time to the ”War of the Five Kings” on these last days of summer. After the tour of the city of the Iron Throne guide will take a short boat ride to Lokrum island. The Game of Thrones production team used this island as a stand-in for the city of Quarth near the Jade Sea, which is visited by Daenerys Targaryen in season two. Some of the garden scenes were filmed in the botanical gardens on Lokrum and in the former Benedictine monastery. Remaining day at leisure. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
DAY 3: Dubrovnik (Cable car tour and Arboretum Trsteno):
Breakfast at the hotel. Depart from your hotel toward the newly open cable car station situated in vicinity of the Old Town of Dubrovnik. Upon arrival to the cable car lower station you will proceed with a cable car panoramic ride to the Srd hill. From here you will be offered a bird’s eye view of the greatness of the entire city and surroundings of the centuries-old Dubrovnik rooftops which you will never forget. Driver will wait for us at the top and we will continue with guide towards Trsteno – to the gardens of Kings Landing where Margarey Tyrell and Sansa Stark became friends, where Lord Baelish and Lord Vayrs confront their plots and where Oleanna Tyrell took a role in Games for the Throne. Remaining day at leisure. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
DAY 4: Dubrovnik: Breakfast at the hotel. You will recap everything seen during short but sweet stay and say goodbye to fellow travelers before heading to the airport.
HOTEL: Hilton Imperial or Similar
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Non-Availability Of The Quoted Hotel Rooms In The Same Price Will Lead To Increase In Holiday Price
- The Above Price Is Based On Minimum 2 Adults Travelling Together
- The Rate Of Exchange (R.O.E) Will Be The Prevailing Rate On The Day/Date Of Booking
- Rates Are Subject To Change Without Prior Notice
- The Above Price Is Not Valid For Travel During Trade Fair Period And Special Events
- Should The Period Of Travel, Or The Number Of Participants, Or The Type Of Accommodation, Or The Type Of Transport Or The Duration Of The Trip, Change The Quote Will Be Revised Accordingly
- Request For Early Check-In Or Late Check-Out Is To The Discretion Of The Hotel Unless Pre-Booked And Pre-Paid In Advance. International Hotel Check In Is 1400hrs And Checkout Would Be 1000hrs
- There Is No Refund For Any Non-Utilisation Of Any Services
- GST Is Applicable On The Above Cost
- At This Point Of Time No Services Are Confirmed And The Same Is Subject To Availability. Kindly Note That The Drivers Are Not Guides
- Cancellation Charges Applicable As Per Company Policy
- Passport Copies Of All The Passengers Are Must To Initiate The Booking
- We Will Not Be Liable For Claims Or Expenses Arising From Circumstances Beyond Our Control Such As Accidents, Injuries Delayed Or Cancelled Flights & Acts Or Forces Of Nature
- Porterage At Hotels, Apartment, Airports And Seaports, Tips, Laundry, Wines, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, All Items Of Personal Nature And Also Food And Drinks Not Forming Part Of The Touring Menu.
Filled application form
Clear Photocopy of front and last page and used pages (Current passport and last 02 old passports)
Kindly note that the applications for Croatian visa for tourist visit are processed as per actual plan of travel and stay. Any change in travel plan, cancellation / change of accommodations etc. after submission of application will lead to delay in processing of application. Similar changes after issuance of visa (if approved) for the Republic of Croatia might lead to revocation of visa.
If a minor is traveling without a parent/legal guardian, (s)he must carry a notarized consent of a legal guardian that shall contain personal information of the parent/legal guardian and the purpose, the period and length of stay in Croatia, the period for which the consent is issued, and the signature of the parent/legal guardian.
The documents attached shall not be older than six months.
- Visa application form: to be filled out in English or Croatian language and signed by the applicant (field no 37 and last field), or a parent or legal guardian on behalf of minors
- Valid Passport - Applicant's passport: issued within the last 10 years, with expiry date exceeding the expiry date of the requested visa by a minimum of three months, and containing at least two empty pages (back to back).
- One photograph: please see the information on the Photo Specification page.
Travel health insurance to cover the possible expenses related to repatriation, for health reasons, urgent medical assistance and/or urgent hospitalization, with the minimum coverage of EUR 30 000. The insurance must remain valid during the entire stay of the visitor in Croatia.
The applicant for a multiple-entry visa must have travel health-insurance policy that covers the period of the first visit to Croatia.
The list of approved travel insurance companies for India is attached.
- Proof of residence for nationals other than India: a photocopy of the stay permit;
- Cover letter: explaining the purpose of the trip with itinerary detailed location(s) and duration of stay in Croatia
- Means of transportation and intention to return to the country of residence: reservation of return travel ticket for airplane, bus, or boat; registration card and driver's license if travelling by car; if the person is travelling to a third country, then proof of itinerary (travel ticket, etc.).
- Proof of the purpose of stay in Croatia:
- certificate of a paid tourist package;
- booking of a hotel or other accommodation;
- private accommodation booking (copy of the decision of the competent office in Croatia approving the renting)
- day to day itinerary with ensured accommodation for the entire stay
- complete Croatian telephone contact and address for all accommodations
- proof of ownership or lease of a boat/yacht etc.;
- Documents proving sufficient funds to support the stay in Croatia and to return to the state of residence or to travel to a third state.
- Three months bank statement (saving and current a/c, as applicable), and
- Three years Income Tax returns (personal and company, as applicable), and
- Copy of international credit card with three months credit card statement and
- Endorsement on passport / receipt of purchase of foreign exchange
- Proof of current social and professional status:
- Service – Letter issued by the employer on company’s official letterhead establishing position of the employee in the company, years in service, grant of leave and salary certificate of the last three (3) months
- Business/self-employed – Visa request letter on official letter head with company registration papers
- Student – Letter from school / university for grant of leave and copy of the valid ID
- For minors and persons deprived of legal capacity: visa application shall be submitted by a parent/legal representative, including:
- birth certificate of the minor (if parents are legal guardians)
- decision of the competent body designating the legal guardian
- Proof of sufficient Funds:
Three months bank statements (savings and current a/c, as applicable) in Original – duly signed and stamped by authorized official of the respective bank.
The Embassy of Croatia may require you to submit additional supporting documents and/or certified translation as well as the international certification (appostille) of the documents during the visa application process.
- Please note that you may be required to come for a personal interview with the visa officer at the Embassy of the Republic of Croatia prior to a decision being made on your application.
- Submitting a visa application, including all the required documents, does not automatically mean that the visa will be issued.
- An issued visa is not a guarantee that a foreign citizen will be permitted to enter the Republic of Croatia. On every crossing of the border, the police may require the foreign citizen to present all relevant documents, including copies of the Letters of Guarantee for both private and business visits.
- The decision to refuse a visa, indicating reasons for such a decision, shall be delivered to the applicant in a visa refusal/annulment/revocation form.
- A foreign citizen may file a complaint against the decision to refuse a visa through the competent Embassy/Consulate of the Republic of Croatia, within 15 days from the date of receipt of the decision on visa refusal/annulment/revocation. The complaint shall be filed in Croatian with payment of Consular fee. Any falsification of the documents and the use of such documents may be subject to criminal prosecution.