5 NIGHTS / 6 DAYS
2 Night ZAGREB - 2 Night SPLIT - 1 Night DUBROVNIK
- 2 Night Stay in Zagreb With Breakfast
- 2 Night Stay in Split With Breakfast
- 1 Night Stay in Dubrovnik With Breakfast
- Private Transfer From Franjo Tuđman Airport to Hotel
- Bus Transfer From Zagreb to Split
- Private Transfer From Split Bus Station to Hotel
- Private Transfer From Split Hotel to Split Airport
- Shared Transfer From Dubrovnik Airport to Hotel
- Shared Transfer From Hotel to Dubrovnik Airport for Return
- Guided Tour of Zagreb In English at 10am
- Museum of Illusions Admission
- Plitvice Lakes national Park Tour - Split
- Panoramic Tour of Dubrovnik
- All Sightseeing And Tours On Private & Sharing Basis
- All The Transfer, Excursion And Sightseeing As Included In The Itinerary
Day 1- ARRIVAL at ZAGREB
Arrive At Airport & Transfer To Hotel. The Rest Of Day Is At Leisure So That You Can Relax After Your Long Haul Flight.
Day 2 - ZAGREB
After Breakfast at Hotel get to the Guided Tour of Zagreb In English at 10am & Museum of Illusions Admission
Take a walk with us and discover art, architecture, history and everyday life of Croatia's capital city Zagreb! We start with the oldest part of the Upper Town – Kaptol, visiting the neogothic Cathedral of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary and learning about the founding of the city.Passing through the Dolac farmer's market, where you can buy seasonal fruits or vegetables, traditional toys and clothes, we continue to the lively and colourful Tkaleva street. Crossing Krvavi most street (The Bloody Bridge) come to Radieva street – an old street full of new bars and cool shops of Croatian fashion and accessories designers, traditional and contemporary souvenirs.The street takes us to Stone Gate, the historical entrance to the city of Gradec, dating back to 13th century and holding a painting of the Virgin Mary that is believed to be miraculous. In that part of town you can visit the oldest pharmacy in town, learn about Croatian history and political system at St Mark's Square, where the seats of our Parliament and Government are, and admire the view of St Mark's Church, its portal and impressive roof. From there we continue towards St Catherine's Church, passing by the City Hall, Museum of Naive Art, Church of St Cyril and Methodius and the Museum of Broken Relationships. In front of the Tower Lotrš?ak you can take great panoramic photos of the Lower Town, hear the loud cannon of Gri? at noon, take a ride with Europe's shortest funicular or continue walking down Strossmayer's Promenade towards the main square. At the main, Ban Jela Square, we finish our amusing and informative 90 minute walk of the oldest parts of Zagreb.
Start/opening time: 10am
End/closing time: 7pm
Museum of Illusion
There is a new museum in town, the Museum of Illusions. With over 70 exhibits, it has the largest collection of holograms in this part of Europe, which will certainly not only thrill and confuse you, but will provide an opportunity to learn all sorts of things. Keep in mind that whatever you see is not what it appears to be. The Museum of Illusions offers an intriguing, visual, sensual and educational experience in a fun adventure for all generations. Attractive and entertaining illusions will teach you about vision, perception, the human brain and science so you will be able to understand why your eyes see things that the brain does not understand. Imagine defying gravity in a slanted room or the person you came with shrinking or growing before your very eyes, or a real bottomless pit, or serving somebody´s head on a tray and then taking a photo of it all in a boundless room. There is also a clever playroom with lots of Dilemma games, which will absolutely blow your mind. The gift shop offers 3D lighting, games for all generations as well as souvenirs.A bewildering and memorable experience you will never forget. There is no need to imagine the impossible, just visit the Museum of Illusions.
Start/opening time: At 9am.
End/closing time: At 10pm.
Day 3 - SPLIT
After breakfast check out from hotel & proceed to Split by Bus. Arrive & check in at hotel. Overnight stay in Split.
Day 4 - SPLIT
After Breakfast tour to Plitvice Lakes national Park:
On the off chance that you need to appreciate the enchantment magnificence of nature go along with us on the voyage through Plivice national Park and visit the lakes and waterfalls which make astounding landscape. On this visit you will see a standout amongst the most delightful normal wonders on the planet made out of sixteen lakes, associated by 92 waterfalls, which course through its pleasant encompassing. Plitvice Lakes were pronounced a national Park in 1949, and since 1979, they have been on the UnESCO's List of World natural Heritage. Wooden ways will take you along the 16 charming lakes. Plitvice national Park is a standout amongst the most valuable regular sights in Croatia.
Day 5 - DUBROVNIK
After breakfast check out from hotel & proceed to Dubrovnik by Flight. Arrive & check in at hotel. Overnight stay in Dubrovnik.
Panoramic Tour of Dubrovnik:
An all encompassing perspective of the Old City of Dubrovnik is without a doubt a standout amongst the most lovely sights on the planet. Encased by great dividers the earthenware rooftops as opposed to the turquoise blue Adriatic is essentially stunning. Since 1979 Dubrovnik has been perceived by UnESCO as a world heritage site and when you enter the city it's anything but difficult to perceive any reason why. The trip begins with a drive to the Hill above Dubrovnik, offering an awesome views of Dubrovnik city. The visit proceeds with a drive crosswise over Dubrovnik River connect, with a stop for an extraordinary perspective of the Gruz Port, Lapad Peninsula and the wonderful Fjord of Dubrovnik River.
Day 6 - DEPARTURE
After breakfast, you checkout and transfer to Dubrovnik airport to catch your return flight with lots of memories to cherish for the lifetime.
- Airfare & Taxes
- Visa & Insurances charges
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Non-Availability Of The Quoted Hotel Rooms In The Same Price Will Lead To Increase In Holiday Price
- The Above Price Is Based On Minimum 2 Adults Travelling Together
- The Rate Of Exchange (R.O.E) Will Be The Prevailing Rate On The Day/Date Of Booking
- Rates Are Subject To Change Without Prior Notice
- The Above Price Is Not Valid For Travel During Trade Fair Period And Special Events
- Should The Period Of Travel, Or The Number Of Participants, Or The Type Of Accommodation, Or The Type Of Transport Or The Duration Of The Trip, Change The Quote Will Be Revised Accordingly
- Request For Early Check-In Or Late Check-Out Is To The Discretion Of The Hotel Unless Pre-Booked And Pre-Paid In Advance. International Hotel Check In Is 1400hrs And Checkout Would Be 1000hrs
- There Is No Refund For Any Non-Utilisation Of Any Services
- GST Is Applicable On The Above Cost
- At This Point Of Time No Services Are Confirmed And The Same Is Subject To Availability. Kindly Note That The Drivers Are Not Guides
- Cancellation Charges Applicable As Per Company Policy
- Passport Copies Of All The Passengers Are Must To Initiate The Booking
- We Will Not Be Liable For Claims Or Expenses Arising From Circumstances Beyond Our Control Such As Accidents, Injuries Delayed Or Cancelled Flights & Acts Or Forces Of Nature
- Porterage At Hotels, Apartment, Airports And Seaports, Tips, Laundry, Wines, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, All Items Of Personal Nature And Also Food And Drinks Not Forming Part Of The Touring Menu.