5 NIGHTS / 6DAYS
"The Carpathian Mountains form a 1,500km-long range in Central and Eastern Europe. They stretch west to east in an arc from the Czech Republic to Romania. The Tatra range between Slovakia and Poland is a national park and has several peaks above 2,400 meters. More than half of the Carpathian range lies in Romania, where spruce forests are home to brown bears, wolves and lynxes"
- Accommodation in the Mentioned 4* Hotels (or similar) in doubleroom
- Meal plan: Breakfast and dinner
- Airport transfers on day 1 and 5
- Licensed English speaking guide service on days 2 - 5
- Vehicle at disposal (Mercedes e-class up to 3 persons)
- Admission Devin Castle, Red Stone Castle, Driny Cave, Slovak Spa
- 3 wine tastings, 1 beer tasting
- Folklore evening
- All Sightseeing And Tours On Private Basis
- All The Transfer, Excursion And Sightseeing As Included In The Itinerary
Arrival at Vienna airport. Transfer to the hotel in Bratislava. Dinner at Restaurant Ganesh.
Overnight at Austria Trend Hotel Bratislava
Morning buffet breakfast at the hotel and then start your full day tour with a local guide. In the morning, explore Bratislava Old Town highlights such as St. Michael’s Gate, Main Square, the Old Town Hall and Bratislava Castle. In the afternoon, visit Devin castle, rising above the
confluence of the Danube and Morava rivers. Taste the local specialty – Black Currant wine in a cozy wine cellar. And finally, spend Traditional Slovak Folk Evening in Little Carpathians, taste delicious local food and dance with us in the rhythm of live Slovak Folk Music.
Overnight at Austria Trend Hotel Bratislava
Morning buffet breakfast at the hotel, check out and departure to Little Carpathian wine region with a local guide. Visit Red Stone Castle and explore its collection of historical weapons, valuable porcelain and original interior of the castle such as pharmacy, Sala Terrena, library and chapel. In the afternoon visit a winery, find out more about Slovak wine production and taste delicious local wines in the relaxing atmosphere of a cozy winery.
Dinner and Overnight at Zochovo Chata
Morning buffet breakfast at the hotel and departure to discover more beauties of Little Carpathian wine region. Visit the Driny Cave with a complex of narrow rifted passages and small halls with lovely stalactite decoration. In the afternoon visit a unique honey wine winery and find out how this local specialty – honey wine/mead is made. Develop your own preferences while tasting and identifying flavors in different locally made meads. Good mead has a fine and rich fragrance and taste with a variety of nuances.
Dinner and Overnight at Zochovo Chata****
Morning buffet breakfast at the hotel, check out and departure to explore Slovak beer and Spa culture. Learn about local brewing on a brewery tour and taste fresh and delicious locally made beers. After lunch, relax in Spa town Piestany, world famous for its unique healing Sulfurous mud and thermal mineral water. Dinner at Restaurant Ganesh.
Overnight at Austria Trend Hotel Bratislava.
Morning buffet breakfast at the hotel, check out and departure. Transfer to Vienna airport or any extension programme in Austria / Hungary.
- Airfare & Taxes
- Visa & Insurances charges
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Non-Availability Of The Quoted Hotel Rooms In The Same Price Will Lead To Increase In Holiday Price
- The Above Price Is Based On Minimum 2 Adults Travelling Together
- The Rate Of Exchange (R.O.E) Will Be The Prevailing Rate On The Day/Date Of Booking
- Rates Are Subject To Change Without Prior Notice
- The Above Price Is Not Valid For Travel During Trade Fair Period And Special Events
- Should The Period Of Travel, Or The Number Of Participants, Or The Type Of Accommodation, Or The Type Of Transport Or The Duration Of The Trip, Change The Quote Will Be Revised Accordingly
- Request For Early Check-In Or Late Check-Out Is To The Discretion Of The Hotel Unless Pre-Booked And Pre-Paid In Advance. International Hotel Check In Is 1400hrs And Checkout Would Be 1000hrs
- There Is No Refund For Any Non-Utilisation Of Any Services
- GST Is Applicable On The Above Cost
- At This Point Of Time No Services Are Confirmed And The Same Is Subject To Availability. Kindly Note That The Drivers Are Not Guides
- Cancellation Charges Applicable As Per Company Policy
- Passport Copies Of All The Passengers Are Must To Initiate The Booking
- We Will Not Be Liable For Claims Or Expenses Arising From Circumstances Beyond Our Control Such As Accidents, Injuries Delayed Or Cancelled Flights & Acts Or Forces Of Nature
- Porterage At Hotels, Apartment, Airports And Seaports, Tips, Laundry, Wines, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, All Items Of Personal Nature And Also Food And Drinks Not Forming Part Of The Touring Menu.