4 NIGHT / 5 DAYS
- 4 Night Stay With Breakfast
- Private Transfer From Siem Reap International Airport to hotel
- Private Transfer From Hotel To Siem Reap Internatinal Airport
Angkor Wat Full-Day Sunrise Tour
Full-Day Kulen Waterfall and 1000 Lingas
Kompong Phluk Floating Village Tour
- All Sightseeing And Tours On Sharing Basis
- All The Transfer, Excursion And Sightseeing As Included In The Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival to Siem Reap
Arrive At Airport & Transfer To Hotel. The Rest Of Day Is At Leisure So That You Can Relax After Your Long Haul Flight.
Day 2 - Angkor Wat Full-Day Small-Group Sunrise Tour
Start with a sunrise at Angkor Wat and spend a full day temple hopping with a local guide. See some of the most impressive monuments built by mankind. Explore the interior of the great temple at Angkor, from its corridors and central chambers to the upper terraces. Your expert guide will tell you stories behind the bas-relief carvings, and provide insight into life during the height of the Khmer Empire. Continue to Angkor Thom City and the Bayon Temple. At the end of the afternoon, visit the jungle-enveloped Ta Prohm, one of the most atmospheric of all the temples in Angkor and the sister site of Preah Khan.
Day 3 - Full-Day Kulen Waterfall and 1000 Lingas Tour
Phnom Kulen is considered a holy mountain in Cambodia and is of special religious significance to Hindus and Buddhists. Visit this sacred site and discover it's beauty. The tour starts with a drive to the foot of the Kulen mountain, the birthplace of the great Khmer Empire in AD 802. Enjoy the breathtaking drive up the mountain, exploring the abundant greenery and the Kulen Waterfall. Take a dip if you wish, or sit back and watch the local families in their sacred homeland. Make your way up the mountain by foot to the River of a Thousand Lingas, a gorgeous river with sophisticated Shiva Linga carvings covering its floor. Get a blessing in the Cambodian way, with the holy water from this sacred river. Continue up to the tip of the mountain to discover the beautiful Pagoda and its world-famous Reclining Buddha at rest. Enjoy your own packed lunch for the day or purchase a traditional lunch at the basic food stalls located near the park.
Day 4 - Kompong Phluk Floating Village Half-Day Special Tour
Discover the beautiful village of Kompong Phluk on this small-group tour, and experience the real Cambodian village way of life. Travel by road and boat to this stilted village situated on Tonle Sap Lake.
Day 5 - Departure
After breakfast, you checkout and transfer to Siem Reap International airport to catch your return flight with lots ofmemories to cherish for the lifetime.
- Airfare & Taxes
- Visa & Insurances charges
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Non-Availability Of The Quoted Hotel Rooms In The Same Price Will Lead To Increase In Holiday Price
- The Above Price Is Based On Minimum 2 Adults Travelling Together
- The Rate Of Exchange (R.O.E) Will Be The Prevailing Rate On The Day/Date Of Booking
- Rates Are Subject To Change Without Prior Notice
- The Above Price Is Not Valid For Travel During Trade Fair Period And Special Events
- Should The Period Of Travel, Or The Number Of Participants, Or The Type Of Accommodation, Or The Type Of Transport Or The Duration Of The Trip, Change The Quote Will Be Revised Accordingly
- Request For Early Check-In Or Late Check-Out Is To The Discretion Of The Hotel Unless Pre-Booked And Pre-Paid In Advance. International Hotel Check In Is 1400hrs And Checkout Would Be 1000hrs
- There Is No Refund For Any Non-Utilisation Of Any Services
- GST Is Applicable On The Above Cost
- At This Point Of Time No Services Are Confirmed And The Same Is Subject To Availability. Kindly Note That The Drivers Are Not Guides
- Cancellation Charges Applicable As Per Company Policy
- Passport Copies Of All The Passengers Are Must To Initiate The Booking
- We Will Not Be Liable For Claims Or Expenses Arising From Circumstances Beyond Our Control Such As Accidents, Injuries Delayed Or Cancelled Flights & Acts Or Forces Of Nature
- Porterage At Hotels, Apartment, Airports And Seaports, Tips, Laundry, Wines, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, All Items Of Personal Nature And Also Food And Drinks Not Forming Part Of The Touring Menu.