6 NIGHTS / 7 DAYS
- 03 nights accommodation in Rio de Janeiro
- 01 night accommodation in Manaus
- 02 nights accommodation in Amazon Lodge
- 03 nights accommodation in Salvador
- 02 nights accommodation in Ouro Preto
- 02 nights accommodation in Iguassu
- Daily Breakfast; 4 Lunches; 4 Dinners
- All transfers and sightseeing on Private basis/Shared as per itinerary
Day 1: Rio de Janeiro
Upon arrival in Rio de Janeiro, your guide will greet you at the airport and you will be transferred to your hotel. Rio de Janeiro is green hills, blue sky, beautiful bays, islands and marvellous beaches. It is the second biggest city in Brazil and, certainly, one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Blue ocean water will call you to the beach. The most popular
beaches - Copacabana, Ipanema and Leblon, are famous for its black and white tiled promenade. From early morning to late in the night you can see people playing football and volleyball on the golden sand of the beaches. For those who prefer active holidays Rio offers opportunities to practice almost any sport: golf, tennis, surfing, rafting, diving, delta flight and many others. Numerous open cafeterias on the beach will offer you refreshing coconut water, freshly squeezed juices and other drinks. You can also see presentations of local musicians on the beach playing all kinds of music.
Day 2: Rio de Janeiro
City Tour and Sugarloaf Mountain + Corcovado and Crist the Redeemer Statue (9 hours) (SIB) After breakfast a half-day excursion to the Sugar Loaf is planned. The first stop is on Urca Mountain, with a wide viewing area, where you can eat in the restaurant or bar. On the mountain of Sugar Loaf you will have a beautiful view of Rio, Copacabana beach, the bay, the surrounding mountains, islands in the ocean, bridge Niteroi, and the statue of Christ on Corcovado Mountain. Then you will go by car to the central regions of the old Rio, where you will admire several old churches, monasteries, the main cathedral of the city, as well as
buildings built in colonial style. After it you will have lunch and then go to the station, where the environmentally friendly train will take us through the jungle to the top of Corcovado. On either side of the railway you will have spectacular views from Tijuca forest, inhabited by
monkeys and other exotic animals and birds. At the top of Corcovado, at an altitude of 700 m above sea level, stands the symbol of Rio - Statue of Christ the Saviour (38m), which was built in 1931. A breath-taking panorama view of the metropolis and its surroundings the Niteroi
Bridge, Guanabara Bay, the Botanical Garden, the Maracana stadium, Sugar Loaf, and more is possible from the top of Corcovado.
Day 3: Rio de Janeiro – Manaus
After breakfast you will be transferred to the airport in time for your flight Manaus where you will be welcomed and transferred to your lodge where you will have a full board meal plan During your stay in the lodge you can enjoy the activities they offer for free. Activities such as: Motorboat ride during the evening: Depart the lodge on paddle or motor canoes, to listen to the sounds of the jungle at night, with the possibility to spot alligators (or other creatures). Carrying a flashlight, alligators are easily
spotted – two shining red lights among the foliage. Once the guide spots an alligator he will try to catch a small one with his bare hands bringing the animal on board for a brief explanation of the habitat of this primeval animal, hunting methods and the animal itself. After a brief stay on
board and many photos, the alligator is safely released to its habitat. (Animals are handled with care – and guides cause no harm to the animals).
Duration: 1 hour. Time is approximate.
Monkey forest: The Monkey Forest is a restricted area where wild animals come and go as seasons pass by. There is always a feeding time schedule, under the supervision of the biologist and/or personnel with credentials to do so. Guests are welcome to visit, film and photograph the animals that may be on site, in a natural and safe environment.
The Monkey Forest is open to guests visits, always in the company of a facility professional. Guests are welcome to film and take as many photos as they wish in this natural and safe environment.
Duration: 40 minutes to 1 hour. Time is approximate.
Visit to a caboclo house Depart the lodge on boat or motor canoe, to visit a local family – called the “caboclos”, learn about their traditions and customs and the rich history of the Amazon, the rubber cycle, and
much more. During the visit you will see how the cassava meal is prepared and how they smoke the extracted rubber sap
Duration: 1 hour. Time is approximate
A non-professional fishing activity. Depending on the season, you may catch the elusive piranha that nibbles your bait without a tug on the line or other species. The guide shows some of the tricks of the piranhas and how to catch them.
Duration: 40 minutes to 1 hour. Time is approximate.
Please note that this activity is non-professional fisher. Meetings of the waters Depart Ecopark at 8h30am on board of a regional double deck boat. The boat goes down the Negro River navigating along the shore of Manaus, allowing passengers to view the Amazonas Theatre, the port, Customs and interesting aspects of the local life – like the stilt houses.
Arrival at The Meeting of the Waters by 11h30 am. The Meeting of the Waters is the spectacle formed by the merging waters of Negro and
Solimões Rivers. From this point on it becomes the famous Amazon running all the way to the Atlantic Ocean. The waters of the two rivers run alongside, not mixing, for about 12 km. The phenomenon happens due to differences in temperature, density and speed of the waters of
each river. Lunch at a typical restaurant. A buffet with international and regional dishes. (restaurant is rustic and clean). (not included)
Duration: 8 to 9 hours. Time is approximate.
Day 4: Manaus
Today you can chose one of the activities mentioned above.
Day 5: Manaus– Foz do Igauzu
After breakfast you will be transferred to the airport in time for your flight to Foz de Iguazu where you will be welcomed and transferred to your hotel. You have the day to enjoy your free time. If you wish you can take an additional excursion to the Argentinian side of the Falls depending
on the arrival time. You will be picked up at your hotel and cross the border to Argentina. You will get to the Argentinian Side of the Falls by the bridge Tancredo Neves, built over the river Iguassu. The
Argentinian side is different from the Brazilian one - here you will be under the falls at the same time. You will feel the power of the falling water very close to you and will be able to enjoy the natural park around this astonishing beauty. You will see the birth of the “Devil Throat”. This
excursion costs 232 USD per person for 1 pax travelling, 147 USD base 2 pax travlling, 120 USD base 3 pax, the price includes the entrance fee. Service is with English or Russian speaking guide in private.
Day 6: Foz do Iguazu
After breakfast you will go on an adventurous tour to visit the amazing Brazilian falls. Foz deIguassu Falls are located on the borders of Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay - and have 275 large water flows, falling from a terrible height. The falls are located in the National Par with its
unique flora and fauna, which appeared after a volcanic eruption, and the displacement of the earth formations. The name Tupi-Guarani Indian tribe is translated from the waterfalls and means "big water". There are 275 waterfalls, each of which has its own name, which rush
down with a crash into the canyon of "Devil's Throat". here is an amazing contrast between the calm and even lazy river water over Iguassu Falls above and the powerful overthrow boiling water flows from a height of 72 meters into the abyss. You can stand for hours without stopping, watching this show and thinking about the magnificence of the universe and eternity. This tour will be on private base with an English speaking guide.
Day 7: Foz do Iguazu
At the right time you will be transferred to the airport to take your flight back home.
END OF SERVICES.
- International and Domestic Airfares
- Airport taxes and visa fees
- Travel Insurance & Tips
- Any meals or services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Room Tax: From USD 3 – USD 8 per room per night depending on the city and the Hotel category
- Drinks during meals – unless mentioned otherwise
- Personal expenses & Optional Tours
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Non-Availability Of The Quoted Hotel Rooms In The Same Price Will Lead To Increase In Holiday Price
- The Above Price Is Based On Minimum 2 Adults Travelling Together
- The Rate Of Exchange (R.O.E) Will Be The Prevailing Rate On The Day/Date Of Booking
- Rates Are Subject To Change Without Prior Notice
- The Above Price Is Not Valid For Travel During Trade Fair Period And Special Events
- Should The Period Of Travel, Or The Number Of Participants, Or The Type Of Accommodation, Or The Type Of Transport Or The Duration Of The Trip, Change The Quote Will Be Revised Accordingly
- Request For Early Check-In Or Late Check-Out Is To The Discretion Of The Hotel Unless Pre-Booked And Pre-Paid In Advance. International Hotel Check In Is 1400hrs And Checkout Would Be 1000hrs
- There Is No Refund For Any Non-Utilisation Of Any Services
- GST Is Applicable On The Above Cost
- At This Point Of Time No Services Are Confirmed And The Same Is Subject To Availability. Kindly Note That The Drivers Are Not Guides
- Cancellation Charges Applicable As Per Company Policy
- Passport Copies Of All The Passengers Are Must To Initiate The Booking
- We Will Not Be Liable For Claims Or Expenses Arising From Circumstances Beyond Our Control Such As Accidents, Injuries Delayed Or Cancelled Flights & Acts Or Forces Of Nature
- Porterage At Hotels, Apartment, Airports And Seaports, Tips, Laundry, Wines, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, All Items Of Personal Nature And Also Food And Drinks Not Forming Part Of The Touring Menu.
- Visa on arrival for Indians