BEST OF CENTRAL EUROPE
14 NIGHTS \ 15 DAYS
- 14 Nights Stay At 3 & 4 Star Hotels
- 2 Night Rome With Breakfast
- 2 Night Florence With Breakfast
- 2 Night Venice With Breakfast
- 1 Night Zurich With Breakfast
- 2 Night Lucerne With Breakfast
- 3 Night Paris With Breakfast
- 2 Night Amsterdam With Breakfast
- Train Transfer From Rome To Florence
- Train Transfer From Florence To Venice
- Train Transfer From Venice To Zurich
- Train Transfer From Zurich To Lucerne
- Train Transfer From Lucerne To Paris
- Train Transfer From Paris To Amsterdam
- Sharing Transfer From Rome Airport To Rome Hotel
- Sharing Transfer From Amsterdam Hotel To Airport
- All Sightseeing And Tours On Sharing Basis
- All The Transfer, Excursion And Sightseeing As Included In The Itinerary
Day 1 – Arrival in Rome
Arrive At Airport & Transfer To Hotel. The Rest Of Day Is At Leisure So That You Can Relax After Your Long Haul Flight.
Day 2 - Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Basilica & Big Bus Rome Hop-on Hop-off Tour Panoramic Night Tour
The Tour Of Vatican City With Guided Information All Over The Tour Will Be A Very Amazing Experience During The Whole Vacation. You Can Visit The Museums In Vatican City And See The Most Famous Works Of Michelangelo Like The Creation Of Adam. We Can Also Pray At The Sistine Chapel And Wander Raphael's Rooms. At Last, We Can Visit Saint Peter's Basilica, Where You Can Indulge In The Beauty Of Another Masterpiece By Michelangelo - La Pieta'. The Tour Includes Privileged Entrance To The Museums, Entrance Ticket And Reservation Fee For The Vatican Museums, Headsets To Facilitate Hearing The Guide, English Speaking Tour Guide.Get More Time To Immerse Yourself In The Vatican's Awe-Inspiring Art With No-Wait Access To The Museums And Basilicas. Your Expert Guide Will Bring Art And History To Life In The Sistine Chapel, Vatican Museums, St. Peter’s Basilica, And More.
Our Sightseeing Tours Of Rome Offer Insight Into The City’s Rich Past And Contemporary Culture With Informative, Pre-Recorded Commentary. Throughout The Tour You Can Hop On And Hop Off To Explore Rome’s Famous Landmarks And Attractions At Your Own Pace. Hop-On, Hop-Off Rome Day Tour.
Day 3 - Tour of Pisa In Spanish
PISA, one of the most visited cities in Tuscany, is famous for its Leaning Tower and the beautiful Piazza dei Miracoli, which are among the most beautiful monumental complexes in the world. The town’s most prosperous period was undoubtedly the 12th century and this is witnessed by the urban shape of the old town centre with many buildings, squares and alleyways that run along the river Arno, which was for centuries the major communication route. It has always been an estuary town and was already an important naval base in Roman times intensifying trade in the Mediterranean.
Pisa is also famous for one of the most prestigious higher learning institutions of Europe: the Scuola Normale Superiore. An authorised city guide will accompany you in the visit to the exterior of the Leaning Tower and Monumental Cemetery. The Cathedral will be visited inside. Free time available at the end of the tour.
Day 4 - City Sightseeing on Hop On Hop Off
The Wonderful Thing About This Tuscan City Of Florence Is That Without Visiting Any Museums Or Sightseeing Places You Can Just Roam Around The City The Whole Day And Go Home Without Feeling Missing Out Something. The Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour Gives You Brilliant Panoramic Views Of The City. We Can Also Go To Some Best Viewpoints To See The Whole City And Enjoy The Views. The Bus Route Will Comprise The Roman Amphitheatre, The Cathedral, The Civic Museum, And Many More. Commentary On Board.
Day 5 - Half Day to Murano, Burano and Torcello
Discover A Different Side To Venice On A 4-Hour Boat Tour Of The Islands Of Murano, Burano AndTorcello. Escape The Crowds Of The City Centre, And See The Brightly Painted Houses Of Burano, TheAmous Glass Blowers Of Murano, And Much More.
Day 6 - City Sightseeing Hop on hop off & Gondola Ride
This Amazing To Gives You An Opportunity To Hop On And Off Of Any Boat In The Artistic Archipelago - Venice. This City Was Built During 800 Ac. With More Than 100 Canals And 400 Bridges, This City Can Be Experienced Only Through The Foot Or By Boat. The Mode Of Transportation Here Is Only Through Water. Typically You Can Board On And Off Of Any Boat With This Tour And Visit Any Places From Piazza San Marco To Ponte Dei Sospiri, From The Beaches Of Lido To The Island Of Murano, And Other City Sightseeing. This Tour Includes Hop On Hop Off Ticket 24/48 Hours, City Map, Free Wifi On Board.,A Unique And Authentic Experience Of Siena And Its Traditions, With Guided Tour Of The Old Town And Exclusive Admission To The Heart Of A "Contrada". Discover San Gimignano And Stop At A Local Winery
Slide Among Centuries Of History And Picturesque Views On A Traditional Venetian Gondola, An Experience Hardly To Forget.
Day 7 – City Tour
Discover Zürich, business and cultural centre of Switzerland and consecutively awarded "city with the world's best quality of life"on this two-hour classic city tour.
Day 8 – One Hour Cruise Tour
Enjoy A Scenic 1-Hour Cruise In Lucerne Onboard A Fantastic Panoramic Yacht. Sit Back And Relax AsYou Cruise Towards Meggenhorn Castle And Admire The Views Of Luxurious Villas, Hilly Landscapes,And The Deep Blue Lake.
Day 9 - Eiger - Jungfrau Glacier Panorama View
Explore The Charming Swiss City Of Lucerne Before Taking An Incredible Ride Up Mount Titlis On AnExciting Tour. Take In Breathtaking, 360-Degrees Views Of The Swiss Alps From The Rotair RevolvingCable Car And Enjoy An Inspiring Visit To The Ice Grotto.
Day 10 - Paris Sightseeing Cruise
Discover The Mind-Blowing Sights Of Paris On The Banks Of River Seine. Take A Deep Breath And Buckle Up For The Journey To Explore Some Of The Best Landmarks Of The French. We Can Visit The Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Invalides, Concorde Square, And Many More Places. This Tour Also Includes A Joy Ride Cruise On The River Seine.
Day 11 - Musée d'Orsay &Eiffel Tower, Cruise and Illumination
Experience The City Of Lights During The Night-Time From An Open Top Bus Or A Motor Coach. Admire The Architectural And Cultural Beauty Of Many Places We Visit During This Tour Including The Louvre Museum, Pont-Neuf Bridge And Many More. This Tour Includes Air Conditioned Vehicle And Commentary In 13 Different Languages.
The Initial Segment Of This Visit Will Be A Stop At The Foot Of The Eiffel Tower, Where We Will Get The Well Known Eiffel Tower Lift Similar To The Second Floor To Have A Remarkable All Encompassing Perspective Of Paris City. We At That Point Proceed With The Visit With Our Second Stop At The Quai De La Bourdonnais Along With Watercraft For A Journey Along The River Seine.The Journey Will Most Recent 60 Minutes. After The Voyage, We Board Our Mentor For A City Voyage Through Paris Where We Will Appreciate The Exceptional Structures And Landmarks Of This Extremely Delightful City
Day 12 - City Wonders. Mona Lisa and Best of the Louvre, Semi-Private Tour
Let Your Guide Escort You From One Room To The Next As You Are Introduced To Marvels Including The Mona Lisa And Venus De Milo
And Learn Interesting And Entertaining Facts About Each. See The Best The Louvre Has To Offer And Do It All In Only An Hour And A
Day 13 - Amsterdam Guided City Tour + 1 Hour Canal Cruise
Explore The Highlights Of Amsterdam On This Tour With A Combination The City Tour And A Canal Cruise Together With Its Diamonds!.
Day 14 - Heineken Experience VIP Tour
90-Minute Guided Tour Through The Old Heineken Brewery And An Additional Hour Of Beer Tasting. During The Tour You’ll Learn About The History Of The Heineken Company, The 4 Natural Ingredients Used In Making The Beer And The Brewing Process. You’ll Also Discover The Heineken Brand And The Partnerships With Uefa Champions League And The Rugby World Cup. There Will Also Be A Chance To Take An Exclusive Look At The Heineken Stables.
After Breakfast, You Checkout And Transfer To Airport To Catch Your Return Flight With Lots Of Memories To Cherish For The Lifetime.
- Airfare & Taxes
- Visa & Insurances charges
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Non-Availability Of The Quoted Hotel Rooms In The Same Price Will Lead To Increase In Holiday Price
- The Above Price Is Based On Minimum 2 Adults Travelling Together
- The Rate Of Exchange (R.O.E) Will Be The Prevailing Rate On The Day/Date Of Booking
- Rates Are Subject To Change Without Prior Notice
- The Above Price Is Not Valid For Travel During Trade Fair Period And Special Events
- Should The Period Of Travel, Or The Number Of Participants, Or The Type Of Accommodation, Or The Type Of Transport Or The Duration Of The Trip, Change The Quote Will Be Revised Accordingly
- Request For Early Check-In Or Late Check-Out Is To The Discretion Of The Hotel Unless Pre-Booked And Pre-Paid In Advance. International Hotel Check In Is 1400hrs And Checkout Would Be 1000hrs
- There Is No Refund For Any Non-Utilisation Of Any Services
- GST Is Applicable On The Above Cost
- At This Point Of Time No Services Are Confirmed And The Same Is Subject To Availability. Kindly Note That The Drivers Are Not Guides
- Cancellation Charges Applicable As Per Company Policy
- Passport Copies Of All The Passengers Are Must To Initiate The Booking
- We Will Not Be Liable For Claims Or Expenses Arising From Circumstances Beyond Our Control Such As Accidents, Injuries Delayed Or Cancelled Flights & Acts Or Forces Of Nature
- Porterage At Hotels, Apartment, Airports And Seaports, Tips, Laundry, Wines, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, All Items Of Personal Nature And Also Food And Drinks Not Forming Part Of The Touring Menu.