4 NIGHT/ 5 DAYS
- Stay for 2 adults for 4 nights with Breakfast.
- Bedugul Temple with Tanah Lot for 2 adults on private transfer
- Kintamani with Ubud Village for 2 adults on private transfer
- GWK Explorer for 2 adults on private transer.
- Private Transfer from Ngurah Rai International Airport to Hotel
- Private Transfer from Hotel to Ngurah Rai International Airport
- 3 lunch.
- 4 dinner.
- All toll, parking fees & driver allowance.
- All the transfer, excursion and sightseeing as included in the itinerary
Day 1: In Bali Arrival
This day marks the start of your holiday. Arrive at airport, Private transfer to Hotel. You have rest of day at leisure so That You Can Relax After Your Long Haul Flight.
Day 2: In Kuta Bedugul Temple with Tanah Lot
Bedugul is a highland located amid mountains. This beautiful town is famous for its heavenly temples mainly, 'Pura Ulun Danu Bratan' which are built centuries back. We can learn many things about Balinese people and their history by visiting these temples. One cannot describe how beautiful these temples are. Being built on very scenic background - Lake Beratan, the temple attract people from all over the world. Many great photographers quote that this temple is the most photogenic one. Tanah Lot is another key temple of Bali. It is the holiest and oldest of all temples. This temple was built for the Lords of Sea. In ancient times, people worshiped nature, this temple reflects that fact. Situated along the coast of Tabanan Regency. This temple is also very famous among the world photographers. This is a tour which we cannot miss.
Day 3: In Kuta Kintamani with Ubud Village
Kintamani is located in the North - Eastern side of Bali. In Kintamani we can encounter the authentic Bali culture, tradition, lifestyle and food. Ubud gets its name from the Balinese word Ubad meaning ‘Medicine’. Ubud is known for the medicinal herbs and plants. Agriculture has been thriving in the town for centuries. These villiages are untouched by modernisation and still looks the same it was several years ago. Many naturalists come to this place to enjoy the beautiful sceneries. Many places like Ubud Monkey Forest, ELephant Cave are located here for visiting.
Day 4: Denpasar City tour
Located at Ungasan on the Island of Bali, Garuda Wishnu Kencana Cultural Park is a marvellous delight for the tourists. Spanning an area of 60 hectares and a height of 263 meters above sea level, this cultural park is a hidden gem of Bali. The 75-m tall, 65-m wide Garuda Wishnu statue is the Tallest in Indonesia and is also one of the most visited for its beauty. The sparkling waters and the floating lotuses on the ponds along with the surrounding greenery make this park a highlight on the tour of Bali.
Day 5: Departure Day
After breakfast time to check out. Transfer to airport to catch your return flight with lots of memories to cherish for the lifetime.
- Airfare & Taxes
- Visa & Insurances charges
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Non-Availability Of The Quoted Hotel Rooms In The Same Price Will Lead To Increase In Holiday Price
- The Above Price Is Based On Minimum 2 Adults Travelling Together
- The Rate Of Exchange (R.O.E) Will Be The Prevailing Rate On The Day/Date Of Booking
- Rates Are Subject To Change Without Prior Notice
- The Above Price Is Not Valid For Travel During Trade Fair Period And Special Events
- Should The Period Of Travel, Or The Number Of Participants, Or The Type Of Accommodation, Or The Type Of Transport Or The Duration Of The Trip, Change The Quote Will Be Revised Accordingly
- Request For Early Check-In Or Late Check-Out Is To The Discretion Of The Hotel Unless Pre-Booked And Pre-Paid In Advance. International Hotel Check In Is 1400hrs And Checkout Would Be 1000hrs
- There Is No Refund For Any Non-Utilisation Of Any Services
- GST Is Applicable On The Above Cost
- At This Point Of Time No Services Are Confirmed And The Same Is Subject To Availability.Kindly Note That The Drivers Are Not Guides
- Cancellation Charges Applicable As Per Company Policy
- Passport Copies Of All The Passengers Are Must To Initiate The Booking
- We Will Not Be Liable For Claims Or Expenses Arising From Circumstances Beyond Our Control Such As Accidents, Injuries Delayed Or Cancelled Flights & Acts Or Forces Of Nature
- Porterage At Hotels, Apartment, Airports And Seaports, Tips, Laundry, Wines, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, All Items Of Personal Nature And Also Food And Drinks Not Forming Part Of The Touring Menu.