6 NIGHTS / 7 DAYS
2 Nights Melbourne - 2 Nights Sydney - 2 Nights Gold Coast
- 2 Nights Stay in Melbourne with Breakfast.
- 2 Nights Stay in Sydney With Breakfast.
- 2 Nights Stay in Gold Coast With Breakfast.
- Sharing Transfer From Melbourne Airport - Kingsgate.
- Sharing Transfer From Melbourne Hotel - Melbourne hotel
- Sharing Transfer From Sydney Airport - Hotel
- Sharing Transfer From Sydney Hotel - Sydney Airport
- Sharing Transfer From Gold Coast Airport - Hotel
- Sharing Transfer From Hotel - Gold Coast Airport
- Visit Churchhill Island and See Penguin Parade - Melbourne
- Entry to Eueraka Skydeck - Melbourne
- Hop on Hop off City Bus Tour - Sydney
- Guided Tour in Opera House - Sydney
- Entry to Sydney Tower Eye & 4D Experience
- Entry to Currumbin Wild Life Sanctuary Day Admission - Gold Coast
- Admission to Gold Coast Skypoint
- Day Farm Tour & BBQ Lunch - Gold Coast
- All Sightseeing And Tours On Sharing Basis
- All The Transfer, Excursion And Sightseeing As Included In The Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival at Melbourne
Welcome to Australia! You will arrive in Melbourne Tullamarine Airport & Shared transfer to your hotel. Check-in to your room and spend the rest of the evening at leisure
Day 2 - Melbourne
PHILLIP ISLAND AND EDGE EXPERIENCE ENTRY:
Experience the top attractions of Phillip Island with a flexible 4-park pass. Watch the famous Penguin Parade at sunset, visit the Koala Conservation Centre, go on an interactive Antarctic Journey and more. The Nobbies outcrop is theviewing site for Seal Rocks, home to a large colony of Australian fur seals. The Phillip Island Circuit is a well-known track formotorcycle and car racing.
Eureka skydeck is a great viewing platform allowing you to see the whole city from a birds eye view. We can enjoy some fabulous views of Melbourne from here and also get a nice panoramic view where we can easily see Melbourne's famous places from top of the highest building in southern hemisphere. Try the Eureka cafe to have some delicious food. Overall, it's a must do when you visit Melbourne.
Day 3 - Sydney
This morning check out from hotel & transfer to airport to board a flight for Sydney. Arrive & transfer to hotel for check in.
Hop on & Hop off Bus Tour:
The city explorer gives a great chance to tour The Harbour City. The Sydney tour features 23 stops and the Bondi tour 10 stops.En route to the attractions you can enjoy the views and take as many photographs you want. This package gives the best tour of Sydney.
Day 4 - Sydney
Sydney Opera House Guided Tour & Sydney Tower Eye With 4D Experience:
The Opera House is the most famous place in Australia. This architectural marvel is touted as the most unique piece of 20th Century. The Sydney Opera House is a multi-venue performing arts centre in Sydney. It is also the most visited place in Australia by Tourists. Opera House has become a mandatory stop for tourists. The location is picture perfect, with sea almost engulfing it from all sides, the international harbour on one side from where the cruises and ships start sailing through is a sight to admire
Sydney Tower is Sydney's tallest structure and the second tallest observation tower in the Southern Hemisphere. Get the elegant view of the Sydney city from the Australia's tallest building. Must watch spot for the tourists and it is recommend not to miss this. We can see this building even from outside the Sydney city as well. The most beautiful view is during the sunset, as the sun glows over the water in Sydney Harbour, you will be left awe-struck. Do the Skywalk too, and get to know more about the city and it's history. All guests will also enjoy the new 4D Cinema Experience - the first live action, 4D attraction film ever produced in Australia. The film brings together a number of 3D filming styles: including unique aerial photography over Sydney, live action and sophisticated sensory effects including wind, rain and fire. SKYWALK at the Sydney Tower Eye is Australia's highest outdoor adventure. Experience open air 360-degree views of Sydney from the roof of Sydney Tower, a breath-taking 268 metres above the city at a height double that of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Harnessed onto the moving, glass-floored platform that extends out over the edge, spend 45 minutes walking outside the entire tower while guides share commentary about Sydney's iconic landmarks and some of the more hard to find locations. View the glittering city beneath your feet from a whole new perspective. Dare to step over the edge and face Sydney like never before: feel the high-altitude breeze, touch the clouds or simply hang out on the horizon! SKYWALK is fully wheelchair accessible.
Day 5- Gold Coast
This morning check out from hotel & transfer to airport to board a flight for Gold Coast. Arrive & transfer to hotel for check in.
Admission to Skypoint:
SkyPoint is an observation deck located 230 metres off the ground at the top of the Q1 on the Gold Coast. The highest viewing deck of surfers Paradise. It's got a beautiful view of gold coast and also the city. Here is where you will realize how similar the place is to Miami. You get great photo opportunities here, so grab the camera and take some best snaps. You can also get to know the history of how gold coast came into being and it's history. Do not skip this chance for a different experience.
Day 6 - Gold Coast
Farm Tour & BBQ Lunch:
Enjoy the ultimate day trip from Queenstown to Walter Peak. Cruise across Lake Wakatipu on the historic TSS Earnslaw. Tour Walter Peak Farm and surrounds on electric farm bikes with a local guide. Watch a farm show and savour a gourmet barbeque lunch.
Day 7 - Departure
After breakfast, you checkout and transfer to Gold Coast airport to catch your return flight with lots ofmemories to cherish for the lifetime.
- Airfare & Taxes
- Visa & Insurances charges
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Non-Availability Of The Quoted Hotel Rooms In The Same Price Will Lead To Increase In Holiday Price
- The Above Price Is Based On Minimum 2 Adults Travelling Together
- The Rate Of Exchange (R.O.E) Will Be The Prevailing Rate On The Day/Date Of Booking
- Rates Are Subject To Change Without Prior Notice
- The Above Price Is Not Valid For Travel During Trade Fair Period And Special Events
- Should The Period Of Travel, Or The Number Of Participants, Or The Type Of Accommodation, Or The Type Of Transport Or The Duration Of The Trip, Change The Quote Will Be Revised Accordingly
- Request For Early Check-In Or Late Check-Out Is To The Discretion Of The Hotel Unless Pre-Booked And Pre-Paid In Advance. International Hotel Check In Is 1400hrs And Checkout Would Be 1000hrs
- There Is No Refund For Any Non-Utilisation Of Any Services
- GST Is Applicable On The Above Cost
- At This Point Of Time No Services Are Confirmed And The Same Is Subject To Availability. Kindly Note That The Drivers Are Not Guides
- Cancellation Charges Applicable As Per Company Policy
- Passport Copies Of All The Passengers Are Must To Initiate The Booking
- We Will Not Be Liable For Claims Or Expenses Arising From Circumstances Beyond Our Control Such As Accidents, Injuries Delayed Or Cancelled Flights & Acts Or Forces Of Nature
- Porterage At Hotels, Apartment, Airports And Seaports, Tips, Laundry, Wines, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, All Items Of Personal Nature And Also Food And Drinks Not Forming Part Of The Touring Menu.