5 NIGHTS / 6 DAYS
- 05 nights accommodation in Yerevan
- Daily breakfast
- Return airport transfer on private basis
- Guide service
- Transportation as per the itinerary
- All entry tickets (Except Tsaghkadzor ropeway)
Day 1: Yerevan:
Upon arrival at Zvartnots International Airport, transfer to selected hotel. Overnight in Yerevan.
Day 2: Yerevan City Tour:
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed for Yerevan city tour with the panoramic view of the city and acquaintance with the Center of the city, Republic Square, the sightseeing of Opera and Ballet building, the Parliament and Residency of the President of Armenia, State University, Mother Armenia Monument, Sports & Concert Complex. A visit to Tsitsernakaberd – a Monument to the Armenian Genocide Victims, as well as the Genocide Victims’ Museum, commemorating the 1.5 million Armenians who perished during the first Genocide of the 20th century in Western Armenia and in the territory of Ottoman Empire. Visit Cascade complex, which is considered the modern art center of Yerevan. Cascade is home to Cafesjan modern art museum. This place becomes even more charming in the evenings, when it is full of people, both locals, and tourists from all over the world, enjoying the magic and the warmth of the capital. You will enjoy spending time in one of the cozy open-air cafes surrounded by beautiful sculptures, redolent flowers shining brightly with magic colors. It is also a popular place for open-air concerts in the summer season. A visit to one of the biggest and oldest mosques in Caucasus “Blue mosque”, which is situated in the heart of Yerevan city. Overnight in Yerevan.
Day 3: Yerevan – Lake Sevan – “Armenian Switzerland” Dilijan – Yerevan:
After breakfast at the hotel, drive to Lake Sevan, one of the wonders in Armenia. This blue lake is one of the greatest high mountainous freshwater lakes of Eurasia. On a clear and sunny day, the water is often of a deep turquoise color. The total surface of the lake is 940 km2. Climb on Akhtamar peninsula, from where opens a fascinating and breathtaking view of Sevan Lake. Visit Sevanavank Monastery (9th century), which stands in its greatness on the peninsula, overlooking the lake for centuries. Drive to mountainous resort Dilijan, or so-called “Armenian Switzerland”, which is well-known for its forests, as well as for its mysterious flora and fauna. Small walking city tour in Dilijan with a visit to handicrafts’ street, where one can watch the preparation of different national souvenirs from wood, stone, and ceramics. A visit to Haghartsin Monastery complex, located in a secluded place of a forest. Appearing unexpectedly in front of the visitors, out of the dense forests, the Monastery creates a magical impression of a lost world. After a visit to the monastery in 2005, His Royal Highness Sheikh Sultan bin Mohammed Al Qasimi made a generous donation for certain renovation works and preservation of this monastery, representing the rich history of the humankind. The complex includes Church St. Stepanos, St. Mary and St. Gregory’s Church, as well as a famous refectory. Drive back to Yerevan. Overnight in Yerevan.
Day 4: Yerevan – Carpet Factory – Garni – Geghard – Yerevan:
After breakfast at the hotel, visit Armenian carpet factory with the possibility to watch the production of the handmade rugs. The factory has a showroom where purchases are offered. Visit the only remaining Pagan temple in Armenia, devoted to the God of Sun – Myrth, in Garni. Photo stop at Charentc Arc. A visit to the ruins of Royal Palace and Royal bath-house nearby. Continue the tour to the uniquely caved Geghard monastery, which dates back to 12th-13th centuries, the name of which means “holy spear” in the honour of the long-preserved spear, the same spear that pierced the body of crucified Christ, which were brought here by Apostle Thaddeus. Drive back to Yerevan. Overnight in Yerevan.
Optional: Family hosted lunch in a private village house, with watching the preparation of “Lavash” (Armenian traditional flatbread baked in a stone-make oven) by countryside Armenian ladies using the same ancient technology as hundreds of years before.
Day 5: Yerevan – Tsaghkadzor – Shopping – Yerevan:
After breakfast at the hotel, drive to Tsaghkadzor (means “gorge of flowers”) town, the magical place of forested mountains. Short walking tour around the small town. Opportunity to go up to the mountain peaks by ropeway, where you will catch an unforgettable gorgeous panoramic view of this part of the world. Visit Kecharis monastery. Drive back to Yerevan. A visit to Vernissage, an open-air exhibition-market. Rare opportunity to do Jewelry and precious stones’ shopping directly from the factories with cheaper than in the market prices. Drop to Dalma Garden or Yerevan Mall for shopping. Overnight in Yerevan.
Day 6: Yerevan:
After breakfast at the hotel, transfer to Zvartnots International Airport for further flight.
- Air flight ticket.
- insurance, visa.
- family hosted lunch in Garni – 15 USD per person.
- Tsaghkadzor ropeway – 05 USD per person
- tips for guide and driver.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Non-Availability Of The Quoted Hotel Rooms In The Same Price Will Lead To Increase In Holiday Price
- The Above Price Is Based On Minimum 2 Adults Travelling Together
- The Rate Of Exchange (R.O.E) Will Be The Prevailing Rate On The Day/Date Of Booking
- Rates Are Subject To Change Without Prior Notice
- The Above Price Is Not Valid For Travel During Trade Fair Period And Special Events
- Should The Period Of Travel, Or The Number Of Participants, Or The Type Of Accommodation, Or The Type Of Transport Or The Duration Of The Trip, Change The Quote Will Be Revised Accordingly
- Request For Early Check-In Or Late Check-Out Is To The Discretion Of The Hotel Unless Pre-Booked And Pre-Paid In Advance. International Hotel Check In Is 1400hrs And Checkout Would Be 1000hrs
- There Is No Refund For Any Non-Utilisation Of Any Services
- GST Is Applicable On The Above Cost
- At This Point Of Time No Services Are Confirmed And The Same Is Subject To Availability. Kindly Note That The Drivers Are Not Guides
- Cancellation Charges Applicable As Per Company Policy
- Passport Copies Of All The Passengers Are Must To Initiate The Booking
- We Will Not Be Liable For Claims Or Expenses Arising From Circumstances Beyond Our Control Such As Accidents, Injuries Delayed Or Cancelled Flights & Acts Or Forces Of Nature
- Porterage At Hotels, Apartment, Airports And Seaports, Tips, Laundry, Wines, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, All Items Of Personal Nature And Also Food And Drinks Not Forming Part Of The Touring Menu.
- Indian citizens can be attained on arrival at the airport or border point with a maximum validity of 120 days. You can also get an e-visa by applying online with our services for a Armenia visa from India. A longer stay is possible if the Indian citizen holds a residence permit.