8 NIGHTS / 9 DAYS
- 03 nights accommodation in Buenos Aires
- 03 nights accommodation in El Calafate
- 02 night accommodation in Puerto Iguazu
- Tourist Visa
- Daily Breakfast, 01 Dinner
- Arrival & Departure airport transfers on SIC
- Buenos Aires City tour and Tango Show on SIC
- Perito Moreno Glacier tour in Calafate on SIC
- Argentinean and Brazilian falls in Puerto Iguazú
- Necessary admission fees
DAY 1/ Buenos Aires:
Arrival at the airport and transfer to the hotel. In the afternoon, make a panoramic tour of the city. Start in Plaza de Mayo, scenario of the most important events of the country since 1810. Continue to the neighbourhood of La Boca to walk along the famous Caminito Street and its colourful conventillos. Leave the southern area of the city to reach the northern one, which consists of the neighbourhoods of Palermo and Recoleta, aristocratic area where you can admire La Recoleta Cemetery. At night, attend a dinner show, where you enjoy the magnetism of tango. Overnight in Buenos Aires.
DAY 2/ Buenos Aires:
After breakfast, day at leisure to explore Buenos Aires in your own way. Overnight in Buenos Aires.
DAY 3/ Buenos Aires – El Calafate:
After breakfast, transfer to the airport to board the scheduled flight to El Calafate (not included). Arrival and reception at the airport. Transfer to the hotel. Overnight in El Calafate.
DAY 4/ El Calafate:
After breakfast, departure from the hotel to the Perito Moreno Glacier, located in Los Glaciares National Park, Natural Heritage Site. During the tour, a walk along the footbridges located in front of the glacier, allow you to admire this impressive natural wonder from different viewpoints. This tour can be accompanied by a one-hour boat trip called “Nautical Safari”, that provides a view of the front of the glacier from the water level, which help you to realize of its real height. In the afternoon, return to the hotel. Overnight in El Calafate.
DAY 5/ El Calafate:
After breakfast, day at leisure to go on optional tours according to your preference, it is possible to choose between the excursions offered. Overnight in El Calafate.
DAY 6/ El Calafate – Buenos Aires:
After breakfast, free morning to enjoy Calafate. In due time, transfer to the airport to board the scheduled flight to Buenos Aires (not included). Arrival and transfer to the hotel. Time at leisure. Overnight in Buenos Aires.
DAY 7/ Buenos Aires – Puerto Iguazu:
After breakfast, at due time, transfer to the local airport to board the flight to Puerto Iguazú (not included). Arrival and transfer to the hotel. Accommodation. Time at leisure to relax at the hotel or to take additional tours. Overnight in Puerto Iguazu.
DAY 8/ Puerto Iguazu:
After breakfast, in the morning, visit Iguazú National Park, Argentinian part of the falls, declared Natural Heritage Site by UNESCO and one of the Seven Modern Wonders of Nature. During the tour, go through the three circuits of the park: Garganta del Diablo (to reach the balcony and viewpoint of the most imposing falls of the park), The Upper (that provides a vertical view) and The Lower (that offers a closer contact with the vegetation and the falls). During the tour, free time to have lunch (not included) and optional chance to take The Great Adventure, an excursion that combines a boat ride to the foot of some falls and a crossing through the jungle. In the afternoon, return to the hotel. Overnight in Puerto Iguazu.
DAY 9/ Puerto Iguazu – Buenos Aires:
After breakfast, leave Puerto Iguazú to get Foz do Iguaçu in Brazil and visit the waterfalls on the Brazilian side. Enter the park and walk along the only path that leads to the viewpoint of Garganta del Diablo. While you walk, you are able to appreciate a panoramic view of almost all the falls. Return to Puerto Iguazú to board the flight to Buenos Aires (not included). Upon arrival, connection to the International Airport.
- Flight tickets & Airport taxes
- Extra: laundry service, telephone call
- Eco-tax in Puerto Iguazu, Bariloche and port taxes in the Lake Crossing
- Early check in/late check out
- Accordance with the new regulation of VAT that applies since January 2nd 2017:
- Please note that the rates quoted for accommodation in Argentina (except Ushuaia and hotels with special tax category), do not include VAT according to the regulation of VAT exemption for every person resident in foreign countries, that applies since January 2nd 2017.
- Note that in case of cancellation with charges and no show, the VAT surcharge will also be added. – Since the benefit of the VAT reimbursement applies only to passengers effectively checked in at the hotel, presenting at the Moment passport where his condition of resident in a foreign country is proved.
- When prepayments are required the VAT shall be added, being afterwards subject to reimbursement at the moment of Effective accommodation of the passenger.
- Please note that in order to get the VAT exemption as quoted compulsory copy of the passports for all passengers at least 30 days before arrival will be required. Otherwise have to requote the package adding the VAT.
- The copy of the passport need to be the one that clients will use to enter Argentina, the information of the country of residence is required. For guest staying in Puerto Iguazu, will have to pay the Municipal Tax directly.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Non-Availability Of The Quoted Hotel Rooms In The Same Price Will Lead To Increase In Holiday Price
- The Above Price Is Based On Minimum 2 Adults Travelling Together
- The Rate Of Exchange (R.O.E) Will Be The Prevailing Rate On The Day/Date Of Booking
- Rates Are Subject To Change Without Prior Notice
- The Above Price Is Not Valid For Travel During Trade Fair Period And Special Events
- Should The Period Of Travel, Or The Number Of Participants, Or The Type Of Accommodation, Or The Type Of Transport Or The Duration Of The Trip, Change The Quote Will Be Revised Accordingly
- Request For Early Check-In Or Late Check-Out Is To The Discretion Of The Hotel Unless Pre-Booked And Pre-Paid In Advance. International Hotel Check In Is 1400hrs And Checkout Would Be 1000hrs
- There Is No Refund For Any Non-Utilisation Of Any Services
- GST Is Applicable On The Above Cost
- At This Point Of Time No Services Are Confirmed And The Same Is Subject To Availability. Kindly Note That The Drivers Are Not Guides
- Cancellation Charges Applicable As Per Company Policy
- Passport Copies Of All The Passengers Are Must To Initiate The Booking
- We Will Not Be Liable For Claims Or Expenses Arising From Circumstances Beyond Our Control Such As Accidents, Injuries Delayed Or Cancelled Flights & Acts Or Forces Of Nature
- Porterage At Hotels, Apartment, Airports And Seaports, Tips, Laundry, Wines, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, All Items Of Personal Nature And Also Food And Drinks Not Forming Part Of The Touring Menu.
- The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least 6 months beyond the period of intended date of entry and have at least two blank pages left for the visa stamp.
- One visa form (photocopy allowed). It should be signed by the applicant on the both sides of the visa form.
- Two recent passport-size photographs (4 x 4 cm) against a white background to be pasted on the application form.
- Confirmed return / onward air ticket.
- Proof of employment (Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation), Brief Company Profile or Property deed in the applicant's name.
- Authority letter on the letterhead of the company from the Applicant in favor of Travel Agent to submit and collect the passport.
- A letter explaining the purpose and day to day program itinerary of your trip.
- Hotel confirmation (should have the Name, Address, Contact Details of the Hotel in Argentina along with the Reservation Number).
- Copy of Credit Card (International),
- Copy of Income Tax Return for last 3 years.
- Original Bank statement for the last 6 months (with telephone and contact person of the bank printed), or any other document showing evidence of your resources while abroad.
- If you are self employed or a Student or an Applicant of any other category a letter explaining the reasons for your visit to Argentina as well as concise program of your planned trip.
- If the Applicant is a Student: He/She has to provide the leave sanction letter from the School.
- Authority letter for submission & collection from applicant.Note: The Visa Officer can ask for the personal presence of the Applicantembassy